Hitman Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 Owww !! You sure know how to tickle me .... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rx7_lover Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 16-17 stops.... sound like me trying to get from Orchard MRT to BKT Gombak Mrt to go to BBDC.... it is weird that when I am here in canada I don't mind 30 mins bus rides, but in singapore, more than 10 mins drive me crazy.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freemason Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 mrt rides should have been a pleasant 1.....but when you have one of those chinatown crowds inside it...now thats insanity Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rx7_lover Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 I went to BBDC for 9+am class.... had to wake up at 7:30 am to go.... sian luckily I live only a short walk from the orchard MRT.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gadgeter 2nd Gear September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 I tot "aqua" soldier got not BMT one???? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rx7_lover Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 --a I can prob beat up 80% of the guys in singapore no prob.... I ain't aqua.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 True they dont have BMT, but they still have to serve mah Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rx7_lover Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 (edited) I wanted to go into OCP actually.... but I can't.... doomed to waste my 30 months doing basic work and getting a meager income sian.... so how? study some more lor.... gotta make the best of things.... Edited September 17, 2002 by Rx7_lover Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freemason Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 in the past all pes E's just have to report straight to CMPB, from there they'll get posting to whichever camps that picks them....now? i guess they just dun like the idea that pes E's no need to skin their head, no need to go tekong holiday inn...so they have a change to let pes E's have a taste of all that...i think Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freemason Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 care to revert more on whats OCP? cos i only heard of OCS b4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rx7_lover Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 I was Pes C b4.... then got downgraded.... I look look look also didn't know wat the diff was.... then I go dig up my hand book and read.... it said 5 day BMT.... I laugh like siao liao.... cos Pes C was 8 weeks then suddenly it is 5 1/2 day.... I said what type of camping trip is this.... might as well just post me sia why I gotta go in for.... waste money only.... now at least if I live far far from orchard might get dad to sponser me a lao pok car .... but I doubt it la.... prob still gonna need to Bus and MRT home depending on which camp I go to.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 Forgive our young friend here, he has not been through anything yet Talk is cheap Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rx7_lover Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 opps.... I ment OCS I can probably take the full BMT, cos I have been very active in sports and I was hoping it would whip me into shape.... But the government play safe with me cos I got back prob.... so I guess I sit in the office and become fatter and post more on this forum lor... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rx7_lover Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 talk or no talk I can't do it.... that is the bottom line.... they won't let me.... when I was Pes C I coulda opted to take the full 3 month BMT program which was what I was gonna do before I was downgraded!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freemason Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 aww.....come'on.....all i am saying, is give him a chance...(sounds like john lennon's lyric ) talk sometimes can get very expensive too.....if u had noticed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 Most of the time, its easy to hide behind the computer and just rattle away, true or not we do not know. Spare the rod and spoil the child i say Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rx7_lover Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 hoho.... how about I arm wrestle you when I am in singapore? :P Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freemason Neutral Newbie September 17, 2002 Share September 17, 2002 true.... otherwise we can always use the left ear in, right ear out stance ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number - Part 2
Nice / Rare Vehicle Registration Number - Part 2
Any nice chinese song to recommend?
Any nice chinese song to recommend?
Nice English Songs/Video to share
Nice English Songs/Video to share
Bringing a nice & new luggage bag to China...think again
Bringing a nice & new luggage bag to China...think again
Perfume and Nice fragrance inside car
Perfume and Nice fragrance inside car
Nice Chinese/Cantonese/Oldies Songs/Video to share
Nice Chinese/Cantonese/Oldies Songs/Video to share
Any nice coupe?
Any nice coupe?
Nice commercial..."aw" factor x10
Nice commercial..."aw" factor x10