Jump to content

K&N


 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie
Yeehah... bounce2.gif hmm not always got full monty in Bishan...

 

Oh my GOD !!! How did the K&N thread become the Full Monty thread shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

 

Drift until siao hor .... talk about naked, telanjang all happy rolleyes.gif

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
u started it mah... want to hold my balls...remember?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

I did ?? I thought u ask me to hold your balls after you refused to hold mine gossip.giflaugh.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I know lah double dol ..... and I am telling you , i tak puasa .... only puasa for 2 weeks cause this delivery no need stiches tongue.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Ok so tonight you coming down to Bishan , is that wat you are saying ?? sly.gif

 

whooopppss lipsrsealed.giflipsrsealed.giflipsrsealed.gif

 

I said no such thing........... cool.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...