Madarmour Neutral Newbie August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 Once you have a car, you're looking at more than $10K a year in extra expenditure! The cost of owning a car in SG................. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 Imitation is the best form of falttery???!!!! J/K Cee u tonite!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 (edited) Mike... I am only paying the 30%, my dad will service the monthly loan. THe MPV is for him... the rolla for myself During the weekend, all go into 1 MPV (Family time). Also, once I move to my new condo, I MAY sell my rolla away cos it is in District 9 only. Therefore, I think it is justifable.. cos then, my son will be 2years +. Edited August 1, 2002 by Cool Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 Seriously... I think it is a wise move Toyota imitate the BMWs, I mean their bodykit make more sense !!! where in the world you see rear skirts with WIREMESH.. looks like ladies sockings !!! BTW.. the kit is from Toyota Japan directly.. I think they call it the Corolla S Elegenace Bodykit. Wonder what the S stands for ??? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 "S" should mean Sport right? Logically speaking Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 Or Sexy!!! Personally, like wat Mike said some eons back abt the rolla bodykit, they just made the sides longer instead of lowering it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 But Cool's one is pretty nice, not too outlandish Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 think so... never thought of that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 I understand from Boreno agent, so far there is only 5 cars including mine on the road with this bodykit.. and mine is the only torquise one. He must see it to get his views changed lar.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 I know, cos Gavin and I spotted your car from a distance when he was buying the lugs Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 Must be the silver door handles ..!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 No actually, it was the colour and the wheels combo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madarmour Neutral Newbie August 1, 2002 Share August 1, 2002 Mike... I am only paying the 30%, my dad will service the monthly loan. THe MPV is for him... the rolla for myself During the weekend, all go into 1 MPV (Family time). Also, once I move to my new condo, I MAY sell my rolla away cos it is in District 9 only. Therefore, I think it is justifable.. cos then, my son will be 2years +. Wah, fren, you sure got a lot of liability! Unfortunately, so do I, so do I! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan
2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan
2014 Corolla Altis - Technical, Features & Use
2014 Corolla Altis - Technical, Features & Use
2026 Corolla Concept WAH JIN SWEE LEH! Best since AE86 GT-Apex
2026 Corolla Concept WAH JIN SWEE LEH! Best since AE86 GT-Apex
2022 Toyota GR Corolla
2022 Toyota GR Corolla
Why is there not Corolla XLI in used car market?
Why is there not Corolla XLI in used car market?
Toyota Corolla AE86 Revival! Initial D Fans COME IN!
Toyota Corolla AE86 Revival! Initial D Fans COME IN!
All new Altis 2014
All new Altis 2014
Toyota GR Corolla Debuting March 31 New Teaser Reveals
Toyota GR Corolla Debuting March 31 New Teaser Reveals