Jump to content

HKS Products


Seth
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Hi [:)]

 

Does anyone know where I can HKS products in Singapore? Which shop sells HKS stuffs?

 

Thanks all!

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I just came back from there during lunch time... wanted to go find something simple only. Wah never been there before... they like quite specialized with some stuff issit? [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Fine fine fine! I admit it!!! I was going to get a high-performance (looking) oil filler cap!

 

[:p]

 

Why you all pitchar my secret lobang? [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...