C708 Neutral Newbie January 4, 2005 Share January 4, 2005 eh 1, See this weekend lor......... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fluffy Clutched January 5, 2005 Share January 5, 2005 P, you changed rims again ah? i see from your avatar like new rims leh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Renegade Neutral Newbie January 5, 2005 Share January 5, 2005 I thought those were from a 7 Series.... P Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
C708 Neutral Newbie January 5, 2005 Share January 5, 2005 (edited) " I thought those were from a 7 Series...." A, U are technically correct......yes it came from an E65 but it is fit on an E60...... Edited January 5, 2005 by C708 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
C708 Neutral Newbie January 5, 2005 Share January 5, 2005 (edited) " P, you changed rims again ah? i see from your avatar like new rims leh" M, Didnt change ....that's from my weekend ride Wash like siao these rims.......20 spokes....... PS U coming for this weekend's BBQ ? Edited January 5, 2005 by C708 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fluffy Clutched January 6, 2005 Share January 6, 2005 20 spokes !!! wah! must use OralB toot brush eh?? sorry, P, can't make it this sat, got prior appointment the whole weekend, burn until monday peng san man! got lunch, tea and dinner........ Happy New YEar ! see u at next MUP lah! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tea3 Neutral Newbie January 6, 2005 Share January 6, 2005 You all still meet up on thursdays? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xxer Clutched January 6, 2005 Author Share January 6, 2005 Yes, they still meet up for kopi, but irregular. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Topgun7557 Neutral Newbie January 25, 2005 Share January 25, 2005 Even the golf also fizzle down Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xxer Clutched January 25, 2005 Author Share January 25, 2005 Bang, how I wish I hv the time.... Dont even hv time to watch TV. Lets try ok... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Topgun7557 Neutral Newbie January 26, 2005 Share January 26, 2005 Golf is both social and health. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Six_ghz Neutral Newbie January 29, 2005 Share January 29, 2005 Hi Sam Wong, Nice to meet you here too! To all Seatizens, I didn't realise there is a Seat forum until today! It sure brings back some good nostalgic memories of my previous Ibiza Salsa. I must say that is my only car with character! Just an update, she is perfectly reliable and economical. Owned the car for 2.5 years with absolutely no major problem (only the aircon water needed to be drained off). Never loved a car so much as my Seat - honest! Solid, dependable, and brings you home, always! Finally the day came when I really need a bigger car for my family and kids, I got to sell my little Pizza. The attachment to it is so strong I left a note in the glovebox - for the next owner. I just wonder if anyone is now owning my ex-Pizza! Anyway, her registration number should be SDV 450X. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
S_ibiza98 Neutral Newbie January 30, 2005 Share January 30, 2005 Hi Six_ghz, MCF is where we hang out aft our forum was shutdown. I still miss my ibiza salsa oso... fun, perky n small car to drive, even go up novena square carpark, jz step on e accerlator, Update on my scooby, FC abt 11km/ litre ( w twin surbo fitted now ) car alot more perky than previous but FC dropped slighty abt 1km/l got 2 pre-CNY presents on my scooby a) 1 dent on my front left mudguard ( shd be cause by either a lorry or van ) b) right rear passenger door paint chipped ( someone open too big & bang into my door ) I din know who e hack cause tt, but i knew its this week,cos last week washed car still okie. cursed e wretched bugger... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Six_ghz Neutral Newbie January 30, 2005 Share January 30, 2005 Hi S_ibiza98, Nice to know that there is a forum for Seat! I should have found out earlier! It's such a fantastic car that until now, 2+ years after I sold it, I'm still looking out for her on the road, hoping to spot it! She's that good! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
S_ibiza98 Neutral Newbie January 30, 2005 Share January 30, 2005 hi 6Ghz, so wat car are u driving now? hmm... if i ever see my beezer on e road, its time i call LTA then... she KIA liao... "scrapped" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Six_ghz Neutral Newbie January 30, 2005 Share January 30, 2005 No more character... driving a practical car... Hyundai Matrix! It gives me the space for my two kids to monkey around in the back plus their toys... something my Pizza couldn't do. Scrap? Sheeesh! I hope they didn't pound my Pizza into a cube! Awww... I knew about this site only yesterday... and I'm starting to hunt for my car! Now that's attachment! You driving a Impreza? Good boxers huh? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
S_ibiza98 Neutral Newbie January 30, 2005 Share January 30, 2005 Matrix? 1.6L or 1.8L hows e fuel consumption like ? u sold or scrapped ur beezer? if scrapped, then u shdnt be looking for it in e streets, prob e scrapyard. yups... me driving a Turtle Speed loh... me still trying to get used to e boxster sound, she's still pretty new, din really push her in most times, oni when i really need to overtake cars, then i will rev >4k, else most cases will oni be ard 3k. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Six_ghz Neutral Newbie January 30, 2005 Share January 30, 2005 Mine's a 1.6 manual... ALWAYS preferred to have a stick to play with! I'm allergic to autotrans! Well, my current FC is about 12km/L. People said is good, but to me it's acceptable lah! Come to think of it, my Pizza returns me 15+km/L consistently... and people kept asking me why I got a Seat! They've got to try it to believe it! I traded in my car, so I really don't know if they sold/export or scrap it... sheeesh, it's so sad if they really sent to Natsteel! It's such a good car! And if your Impreza is a turtle, then mine's a snail! Gosh! Pickup is pretty sluggish, until I did some air intake mods. Now it's pretty ok lah, can at least keep up with taxis! Enjoy your TS bro! Guess we all mature from one car to another! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Updates in notification
Updates in notification
Whatsapp updates
Whatsapp updates
Dodge Challenger, variants and updates
Dodge Challenger, variants and updates
Live Updates Daily From DM Woodlands / DM Kaki Bukti
Live Updates Daily From DM Woodlands / DM Kaki Bukti
Traffic news/updates in Malaysia
Traffic news/updates in Malaysia
Any updates on CHC case?
Any updates on CHC case?
Optra updates
Optra updates
Real-time application updates for Housing Board flat buyers
Real-time application updates for Housing Board flat buyers