Suzuki windscreen sunshade

Decibel

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, does anyone have any idea where in sg (preferably north area) that i can get a normal Suzuki or hopefully Suzuki Sport decal sunshade similar to the pic below? If not I'll just have to get a normal plain black one. Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers

D

post-5-1108897098.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Whered you get yours done? Bought frm semb shpping centre too? Care to share any pics? [:)]

Edited by Decibel

Neutral Newbie

Just did a plain black sunshade today along semb road, turns out the shop belongs to my friend's family [laugh]

Paid just $10 inclusive of installation. Looks cool cuz when viewed from the outside its not transparent, but from the inside it is [thumbsup]

that is cheap!!!! wah...shd have find u to purchase...with installation. the black sunshade actually can get free when do tinted window films...i didnt want cos wanna buy my own windscreen decal...shd have got them to install then (too bad that time havnt got the decal)

Neutral Newbie

hihi.. can share the pic of yor new sunshade wif us??

Wat's the shop name?? Got address?? Sembawang Road quite long leh... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Will take a pic soon, meanwhile the shop is along the row of shophouses near the McDonalds with drive-in. Very close to the 2 malay makan places and famous chinese nasi lemak. Chong Pang is furthur down the road on the right.

Shop is full of ICE and car accesories, hard to miss [;)]

↡ Advertisement