Jump to content

Mac audio iron2.16


Hkfung
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Same question - any reviews or experience with this component? Saw it at AV1 and was quite impressed with its clarity and lack of noise. [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

its actually a copied version of MOHAWK. but forgot which model. the sound is good cos my fren is using it. the sound produced is very high pitch but clear, good for playing vocals and classicals. not sure abt the price as my fren got it second hand at around $180.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

HKfung,

 

I got a quote of 330 including installation. Maybe because I had intended to purchase a HU as well. But even for that, they quoted me a ridiculous price upfront and only brought it down when I told them what others are offering me. And I'm talking about a difference of $1xx.00 for a HU.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

hmmm...there is this plump guy who entertained me when i was there...he actually coded me quite ok for pioneer HU 7450 + cd changer (~$800). so, wats yr feel on iron2.16? sounds pretty alrite to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I dont know abt the changer but i was quoted $499 for the pioneer, including installation. Re the 2.16, I very much like what I heard - it was very clear and crisp, but then again, it was powered by a powerful amp.

 

However, I have my reservations abt having they install in my car. Will elaborate privately if you wish. I believe Car Beauty at Eunos also sells mac audio.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

wat size? any comments on the new CDT?

 

btw, do we just swap the stock speakers with the new speakers? any need to change the wiring?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...