Testing of Duragloss #751 Rain repel/Glass cleaner

Maddriver

i reckon can use for a long, long time. as long as the claybar/cleaning effect is there.

i think you can actually feel the glass being cleaned and smoothen as you rub the sponge with shampoo on the glass panels.

Hey bro, how do I use the Nu-glass?

I forgot to bring a cloth down, so I used my hand the apply it on my windows. I dried my windows before application. I did allow it to haze before I wiped it off with a moist MF cloth. Straight after I wiped it off, I applied the #751. It shone beautifully! [sunny]

But did I do it correctly? Or should I use a cloth to apply? How much should I use?

I think I should go for one of your detailing sessions to learn some tricks.

I used my hand and fingers, thus it was very uneven. [laugh]

So I just use any old cloth or old clothes also can apply? Or must use a MF cloth?

By the way, how do I wash my MF cloth? Do I wash by hands, or I can wash by washing machine?

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

I bought a bottle of RainX from Autobac on Sun and tried it immediately after i reach hm. Coincidentally, it started to rain after i applied it. So I drove around to try the effect. Must say I like the rain repelling effect but then I heard some sound from the windscreen and noticed my wiper is dancing. Did not experience this before applying RainX.

Does RainX really cause the wiper to judder? If yes, can anyone teach me how to solve this problem or how do i remove this RainX from my windscreen? I know there's a lot of advise here but I was quite confused after reading all and it would be better to have it in steps for newbies like me. For you info, my ride is 1 month so don't think it's the wiper's problem. Thanks a lot!

Edited by Horchew