Help speed limit at lentor avenue

Aj2009

Neutral Newbie

this stretch of road better drive slower... i kena twice before on this road.. it's just a very nice straight road and i accelerated without myself being too aware... but wat to do ? if the letter comes, just accept it la.. it's our fault aniway..

↡ Advertisement

Hi keyboard warrior, wan a guard of honour??? Ts dunno where to get the link,so he came here and find help,does it bother u? I myself also dunno the link,is thru this thread then i came to know that link,meaning this thread is not XTRA after all. What makes u think u r bad? i just feel that u are very childish,thought i wont see these type of comments here, only in HWZ,cause there r lots of kids there(majority),dun worry u r not tat bad,cause u dun even noe the meaning of real bad yet. And dun try to be a mentor asking ts dun speed,dun scare blah blah,cause ts already stated in his comment #20 that wtf is he speeding at 80km/h? or in ur eyes,as long as over 60km/h is called speeding to u? then u better travel at the leftest lane at 40km/h always for the sake of everyone. if u dun feel like posting in the forum,dun do it,but u cannot force everyone to think the same way as u,and i 100% thinking ts post here is not to make the TP change his mind. Haih, what a kiddy warrior :)

Hi Heartbreakkidz, first of all..i would like to give you a warm welcome to MCF..since you're relatively new, i don't think you quite understand the way things go around here..

In here, most people(esp the forum regulars) are pretty straight to the point and unforgiving..especially when it comes matters such as speeding, OPC cheaters and about everything else that involve breaking the law or as bro RadX put it 'contributing to nation building'...

I understand the position and feeling of the TS at this point of time..but what done is done..there is no use crying over spilt milk..if the TS, by any means, feel better by posting his queries here, then he must also be prepared to read things that might sound unforgiving, or as i like to put it, "The cold hard truth", which could hurt. In fact, the truth may sometimes help the TS in the long run.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Heartbreakkidz, first of all..i would like to give you a warm welcome to MCF..since you're relatively new, i don't think you quite understand the way things go around here..

In here, most people(esp the forum regulars) are pretty straight to the point and unforgiving..especially when it comes matters such as speeding, OPC cheaters and about everything else that involve breaking the law or as bro RadX put it 'contributing to nation building'...

I understand the position and feeling of the TS at this point of time..but what done is done..there is no use crying over spilt milk..if the TS, by any means, feel better by posting his queries here, then he must also be prepared to read things that might sound unforgiving, or as i like to put it, "The cold hard truth", which could hurt. In fact, the truth may sometimes help the TS in the long run.

Agree. The "cold hard truth" hurts bt helps. [whip][whip][whip] OUch!

acherlee it is more like helping someone gamble the stakes, but that's another story [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

[laugh][laugh]

acherlee it is more like helping someone gamble the stakes, but that's another story [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

[laugh][laugh]

sama sama lah..where the money go to do what..you know i know can liao... [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Shull

Neutral Newbie

heng i just go to traffic police website to check if i got tio offence or not, but it says no, i guess yesterday the tp never fine me

heng i just go to traffic police website to check if i got tio offence or not, but it says no, i guess yesterday the tp never fine me

er..you need to wait about 2-3 working days for TP website to update itself..

Not meant to pour cold water on you but remember it takes time for TP to sent the summon to us as well? So it might takes a few days for the system to update.

Just "reserve" the fine amount ($130 is it?) just in case really kena BEI PIO!!! [sweatdrop]

the website dont update so quickly may take few days

Just found this on the web :

29. If I have been booked for a traffic offence today, when will my traffic offence records be reflected on EDDIES?

EDDIES only reflects records of outstanding traffic summonses issued by the Traffic Police. If you are being investigated for a traffic offence but have not been issued with a traffic summons, the records will not be reflected on EDDIES.

For example, if you have been booked for a traffic offence and issued a traffic summons on the spot, the traffic summons records will be reflected on EDDIES after 2 working days. However, if you have been booked for a traffic offence such as hand phone driving that requires some investigation, the traffic summons will only be issued after some time upon the conclusion of the investigation. In this case, the traffic summons record will only be reflected on EDDIES after the traffic summons has been issued upon the conclusion of investigation.

for those who like to call people names like keyboard warrior better think twice.

simple use of internet also don't know but only know how to go around calling people names might as well don't surf the net at all.it just shows one's mentality.

an engine search gave me so many list,yet still got the cheek to say don't know this,don't know that.

engine search from Google

Edited by Turbonetics

in actual fact and to ease TS mind of worry,1st 20km/hr kena warning letter only.

bro, this one not really true.

i think is a case by case basis.

upper thomson speed limit 60. i was travelling at 77-78 when i spotted TP camera.

2 weeks later, letter comes. sianz.

bro, this one not really true.

i think is a case by case basis.

upper thomson speed limit 60. i was travelling at 77-78 when i spotted TP camera.

2 weeks later, letter comes. sianz.

sorry i forgot to add that its on most cases.

i have a friend who kena just on the dot of above 10km/hr also.

for those who like to call people names like keyboard warrior better think twice.

simple use of internet also don't know but only know how to go around calling people names might as well don't surf the net at all.it just shows one's mentality.

an engine search gave me so many list,yet still got the cheek to say don't know this,don't know that.

engine search from Google

The comments you made : http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=2856502

Is uncalled for. [thumbsdown]

First you say you dun know, then you know. [confused]

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=2856519

I'll be monitoring this thread.

Neutral Newbie

what is the speed limit on lentor avenue towards yishun? guess all the bros who live in the north know where is it, there is a bridge whereby a TP will stand and take photo,

just now i travelling at 80KM/h will i tio or not? very worried

Hard to say... I always go around 80 - 90km/hr there, nothing happened. But i know a friend of mine travel 80km/hr like you and got caught.

Probably depends on the TP mood ba...

But then, like what one of the bros here said. Wanna speed don't jump about and worry, be it 5, 10, 15 km/hr.