Ah NAN R.I.P 阿南

Gaolow

What happened to Huang Wenyong? He didn't look very well during the last Star Awards... Lost a lot of weight.

The official explanation was that he just recovered from a bout of flu during hectic filming. But reallly doubt so, he looked like he's strickened with something more serious.

Not sure too.But read from papers that even the producers can't find him.

His colleagues also can't get him by phones.Some says that he went Malaysia to rest.

Hope he's fine.

Turbocharged

quite a number of local artistes had passed away at relatively young ages, such as yang lina, MC king, huang wencong...

sad [:(]

LIN LI also died of heart attack. another popular hokkien getai presenter

he crossdress for his show..funny.

another one forget his name...a popular getai singer...a guy who died of cancer i think.

Edited by Babyt

quite a number of local artistes had passed away at relatively young ages, such as yang lina, MC king, huang wencong...

sad [:(]

whos yang lina?

Also shocked to hear the passing of Yang Lina & Chen Wen Chong from the earlier posts :o

Somehow, i've missed their news...

Life is really unpredictable... sigh.

Cherish those around you, for it might be the last time you see them.........just as I had a friend who go visited the toilet in the middle of the night and didn't make it back to his bed. He was found dead due to a heart-attack....... [bigcry]

Life is indeed so fragile......