Retrofit Bosch Aerotwin wiper

Steady

Neutral Newbie

For the benefit of those bros and sisters looking at the original bosch aerotwin wipers (those flexible, one piece rubber type), I just found a contact selling a retrofit version (courtesy of VAGSG forum).

Details of the stockist provided below. Anyway, the retrofit is suitable for those NOT looking at changing the entire wiper arm. It can be used on normal 'J' clip wiper arm. Cost me around $78+ inclusive GST. Only bad point is that the wipers comes as left-hand drive version, so the aero-spoiler is facing the wrong way. And....the retrofit attachment is quite a chunky piece, so not as sleek as the original Bosch wipers.

No chance to test it out yet, so can't comment on the usefulness during raining session. However I did try it out using the washer water, verdict so far....super smooth, super quiet, super clean.....but then again it's bland new, so not a true verdict on the product.

UTS Automotive
139, Ubi Ave 4
tel: 68442161

ENJOY!

↡ Advertisement

Given that the spoilers will face the wrong side, it will create more drag than what the design is intended for. It will be prudent to wait for the RHD versions to arrive.

Hi

I am the Ecommerce manager for 1stAutoBulbs.com, just a quick note.

These blades come with a universal clip which is reversable so it is BOTH a left and right hand side blade making it ideal for the continental market. The adaptor fits onto ANY J type hook wiper arm (about 85% of all cars).

Hope this has cleared a few things up

I have been testing them on my car and they are really good but dont take my word for it, have a look at what the Audi TT ownersd have been saying:

http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/ttforumbbs/viewt...der=asc&start=0

Hope this helps

:)

I am the ecommerce manager so it pays for me to know where my traffic comes from, several people have been forwarded to my site from here so thought I would check it out.

Thanks guys, free publicity is my favorite type :)

If any of you have any queries about these things please email me at [email protected]

We also stock a full range of upgrade bulbs and NGK spark and glow plugs (Largest distributor in the UK) www.1stautobulbs.com

Sorry for the shameless publicity [lipsrsealed] Hope its ok

Thanks fellas, I will drop in from time to time to answer any queries

Chris

All our bulbs are Univeral (can be used in any country as it is your headlamps which guide the light). This means our Philips, Osram etc can be used in any country

Yes depending on numbers we can organise free delivery/discounts etc, just email me the details and I will see what I can do for you.