Jump to content

2008 Honda Fit


Mtoh
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

2008 Honda Fit..... Nice looks

 

About Fit Hybrid

 

As for the Fit Hybrid news, I took some time because I was looking for a scanner, but I just couldn

post-2-1147504733_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mtoh
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

think i looks more futuristic [thumbsup]

and coupled with hybrid engine can do 38km/L it'll be amazing

Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks quite disappointing to be honest. I would expect the new design to be a revolution like the FD Civic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Thats like more than twice the fuel efficiency of the current jazz. [jawdrop]

 

I think the FL jazz quite nice with new enlarged air intake. :)

 

Hopefully hybrid civic will be cheaper soon. I went down to KM today for a testdrive of the 1.8 civic, the SE said the FC about 14 km/l for manual car. Damn good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

errmmmm looks like a elongated A-class benz. But hybrid engines looks gd, wit all the petrol $$ goin up. [cool]

Link to post
Share on other sites

doesnt look as sporty as current one. to compare FC, need to compare apple with apple, cos' this one is hybrid, of course FC is good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks quite disappointing to be honest. I would expect the new design to be a revolution like the FD Civic.

 

Agree with you... it looks very plain n ugly...

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Photochop lah....

 

Yaris/Vitz + hints of Chevy Aveo

 

If really new jazz is this can pengz liao.....and I can u'std why Fit/Jazz little change since its debut in 2001 -- and current Jazz will rise in value tongue.gif

 

if anything, I wld like to see a broader, lower, longer Jazz....a bit like Euro Civic sans the longer bonnet and rounded boot.... the Jazz did look like the 7th gen euro Civic (hatch) when it debuted...

 

for the interior, wld luv to see the split dashboard carry ovr to the Jazz; the usual magic seats, centre fuel tank, cubbies all ovr...

 

Of course, hybrids, superchargers, Type-R, VTEC, etc......

 

Southpark

The Dude

Edited by Southpark2000
Link to post
Share on other sites

2008 Honda Fit..... Nice looks

 

As for the fuel efficiency value of 38km/L, you can take the Insight rating as a reference, which is 36 Km/L.

 

Is this true....?????

36km/l on an insight reference? [jawdrop][jawdrop][jawdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...