Couger Neutral Newbie August 21, 2006 Share August 21, 2006 Hi Guys, Anyone experienced a blown bulb, where to get one , DIY convenient shops , dont want to travel to SA w/shop I call SA , cost $20+ excl labour Tks ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Huggable Clutched August 21, 2006 Share August 21, 2006 Yes, I've taken out my Optra headlights a few times to change bulbs. You need a 10mm box spanner. If you really want to spend the S$20+, give it to me. I can help you change. But seriously, you need to remove 2 bolts and 1 nut. PM me if you need help. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angkh88 Neutral Newbie August 23, 2006 Share August 23, 2006 Hi Couger, Yes I have already change 3 time, I got it change at a car audio shop for $10. Have try to change myself but there is a bolt that is very difficult to remove that why I give up. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couger Neutral Newbie August 23, 2006 Author Share August 23, 2006 Can let me know which shop can do it. SA really sucker , quoted me $20+ I also manage to unfasten the top 2 bolts, the other cant see where. also give up after that. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angkh88 Neutral Newbie August 24, 2006 Share August 24, 2006 In Bishun area, will go and check for the address and get back to you. I thank most of the Audio shop have this service Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roboto Neutral Newbie August 24, 2006 Share August 24, 2006 The other is a nut. But you need a long socket to access it. It is at the side of the light cluster. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Huggable Clutched August 24, 2006 Share August 24, 2006 Huggable managed to get the L-shaped spanner from the S$2 shop at IMM, just right for the job! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
What's your servicing interval for oil change?
What's your servicing interval for oil change?
Windscreen crack - repair or change
Windscreen crack - repair or change
Tool to change Spark Plug
Tool to change Spark Plug
Change Disc Rotors
Change Disc Rotors
Are LED lights subject to brightness checks?
Are LED lights subject to brightness checks?
How often do I need to change tyres and battery?
How often do I need to change tyres and battery?
X for twitter change request
X for twitter change request
Quad Light Bulb Size
Quad Light Bulb Size