Jump to content

Component speakers, no amp?


Bigtoothpick
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hypersonic
22 minutes ago, Freeder said:

👍. My fav spkrs

image.png.2134c766b60b1a7406d7d52947b00034.png

                               +

image.png.6a789038290827eab1e2f636cf1c441b.png

                                +

image.thumb.png.3a7a29601ca29f14d54ebaaf8e71f18a.png

                                             + 

image.png.767b26492d43e5efaf4eb44dfaadf22f.png

                                       =

image.thumb.png.373e8594beed71dc83a52ebc25d1711c.png

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jamesc said:

image.png.2134c766b60b1a7406d7d52947b00034.png

                               +

image.png.6a789038290827eab1e2f636cf1c441b.png

                                +

image.thumb.png.3a7a29601ca29f14d54ebaaf8e71f18a.png

                                             + 

image.png.767b26492d43e5efaf4eb44dfaadf22f.png

                                       =

image.thumb.png.373e8594beed71dc83a52ebc25d1711c.png

Yeahhhhh.....

61D632D7-9FC2-4DA8-85DA-EEEC2298275F.gif

  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/1/2021 at 10:46 PM, Jamesc said:

 

So far, 1 car audio shop told me that likely the 80PRS cannot drive the Morel active 2-way effectively with only 20RMS. I still want to try first even though I found an old DLS RA40 in the storeroom. I should just listen to the pro and install the 4 channel amp?

Or perhaps I should request to test with and without amp before installing unto the car?

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...