Jump to content

How does one become a Advance driving Instructor?


Mirrorimage
 Share

Recommended Posts

The only way is to apply to driving schools to receive the necessary training bcoz after the current batch of pte instructors retire, there won't be any more pte driving instructors.

 

If I'm not wrong, schools only require potential driving instructors to be at least 21 yo have at least 1 yr of driving experience [sweatdrop] ... That explains why there are some very young school driving instructors.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think they hold training courses for the general public. I think they will post ads to hire driving instructors then send you for training if you're accepted for the job.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...