New C-Class DTM

Mmatrix

I am not joking if i tell you that my jaws really dropped the moment i saw this pic.

I'm quite a sucker for the new C-class and this pic made me like the car even more...

Is this taken from the recent geneva motorshow?

Neutral Newbie

seriouly towards ur remark for this car , then my reaction is directly oppsite , firstly can see but cant afford to buy , second even can afford its a waste of money , third when wait till i make it rich so rich that the price is peanut i might be 2 old to push the car to its full potential performance liao , and its a insult to the car ,lastly the more i see the more i gian(like) the more i like the more sad i feel haize sian, but its really beautifully taken thou

Neutral Newbie

agreed but maybe not totally impossible , dunno u heard of before , i oso hear it from some other ppl he say las vegas got tis kind high end super sports for rent , if really got the chance to feel it for 1 day , whao man i must say it be the most memorable day for my whole life man.

Neutral Newbie
I am not joking if i tell you that my jaws really dropped the moment i saw this pic.

I'm quite a sucker for the new C-class and this pic made me like the car even more...

Is this taken from the recent geneva motorshow?

Yep, its launch in that show..

Looks fierce [sly] But the front grille can do with some better styling, maybe more aggressive.

I love the wide wheel arches [inlove]

Turbocharged
agreed but maybe not totally impossible , dunno u heard of before , i oso hear it from some other ppl he say las vegas got tis kind high end super sports for rent , if really got the chance to feel it for 1 day , whao man i must say it be the most memorable day for my whole life man.

You can go on a driving holiday in Italy for close to SGD 20,000...

And yep the car you'll drive is from the Ferrari stable. F430!!!

vegas? what kind of high end cars they offer for rent?

↡ Advertisement