Sony 1st Gear March 13, 2007 Share March 13, 2007 That's the problem with cars that have too many unnecessary advanced "safety" features. ya ya.. a QQ wins anytime, anyday.. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Landex Clutched March 13, 2007 Share March 13, 2007 mine oso.. but to activate the autolock.. i always tap my brakes.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gabriel 1st Gear March 14, 2007 Share March 14, 2007 me having a thought...imagine if thaksin was locked inside his 7series with all his 'enemies' outside... wont dat be cool and the lady in RX300....can she managed to get in in the end Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icekitten Clutched March 14, 2007 Share March 14, 2007 If no kid how about take taxi home or ask someone from home take key to open up it should be cheaper than brek window then no car drive for at least 1 day at least won't Even with kid locked inside I would do the same. If there are two parents ard at the time. One can rush back in a cab to get the spare key. It'd probably be faster than waiting for the police and SCDF to arrive then figure out how to break into the car. When reading this story, I'd have to say it's still the parents fault. My kids are with me most of the time. I do not know if my car has the autolock feature when the key is in the ignition but I do know that if the engine is off and doors are closed, it will autolock after a short while. Even so I never take the chance. If my kids are in the car and the engine is running, I make sure I don't close my door fully if I get out of the car. And I take special care to make sure I don't just slam the door behind me so I won't even close it by accident. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Boxster 2nd Gear March 14, 2007 Share March 14, 2007 (edited) 2 -3 yrs ago so I think maybe not many enemy I guess. If got enemy sure get captured cause u see on TV they use tanks one chuffered in RR also cannot tahan sure RX300 lady I didn't see leh I think no choice must find key or break window. But I think these "wonderful" functions sure do give you a good lesson if you do own one for few yrs nor matter how careful you are as sure there will be time you makes such mistake. Edited March 14, 2007 by Boxster Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gabriel 1st Gear March 15, 2007 Share March 15, 2007 eh...imagine if it was now tanks ah...tanks can still be taken down de mah RPGs...landmines for tanks...hmmm...u never noe mah hmmm....i think the easiest option would be to break window... but if stay nearby...still can take cab home to take keys de rite... yupz..we will still make mistakes de... dat is why ...either me will keep the remote alarm in the pocket or make sure dat the door is never fully closed when engine is running.... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Clown offer money to students to follow him
Clown offer money to students to follow him
Irresponsible Parent.
Irresponsible Parent.
Creative Japanese father prints life-sized cardboard cutouts of wife so son won’t cry in her absence
Creative Japanese father prints life-sized cardboard cutouts of wife so son won’t cry in her absence
Help! Appeal careless driving offence?
Help! Appeal careless driving offence?
A Dilemma about Primary Sch Parent Volunteer
A Dilemma about Primary Sch Parent Volunteer
Parent pays nearly $6,000 a month in tuition fees
Parent pays nearly $6,000 a month in tuition fees
Child Predator Social Experiment
Child Predator Social Experiment
How many kids do you plan to have?
How many kids do you plan to have?