Jump to content

How often do you wash your car?


Emils
 Share

Recommended Posts

If you wash it less than once a day or every 2 days, how do you keep the #&@*#&@* dust from settling on your ride?? [smallcry]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro... no choice lah. We don't live in a dust-less society.

 

I think wash once a week is reasonable enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged

Usually wash once per week.

In-between...QD only the top surface in 2~3 days. [lipsrsealed]

 

Know some bro.. wash their car every 2~3 days... [nod]

Think that depend on urself..how much time U can spend on the car. [hur]

Link to post
Share on other sites

What colours are your cars...? Mine's white but think it's becoming grey from all the dust. That's why it's so sad. Ha...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is black. Dust is even more noticable.

 

Bo bian lah. I cannot see myself washing every 1 or 2 days. Total madness...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Most frequent is once every fortnight. If not mostly once a month!!! [:p]

 

That's the reason in getting silver for this car.

 

Previous black ride was giving me terrible time, though looks good when shiny and clean...but in tropical weather, it's hell lot of time cleaning and washing... [thumbsdown]

 

After paying so much money to own it, I wouldn't want to be it's slave... [shakehead]

Edited by Silveratenza
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Sorry ... very sad today ... so posting in almost every thread.

 

I wash and wax weekly. Will try to wash after rain provided not too tired. Just treat it as a form of exercise.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you wash it less than once a day or every 2 days, how do you keep the #&@*#&@* dust from settling on your ride?? [smallcry]

 

I know of people never wash car, wait for rain to

wash it naturally.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I do not really think you can keep dust from settling on your side.

 

I used to recall I wash my ride twice per week [sweatdrop]

slowly became once per week.

after that, wash every forthnightly.

now, wash every month [laugh].

 

you get dust every 2 days. unless you are so hard working to wash every 2 days, BUT

think you have better things to do.

 

 

If you wash it less than once a day or every 2 days, how do you keep the #&@*#&@* dust from settling on your ride?? [smallcry]
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I will set aside time on every Sunday afternoon to wash my car. I like to keep her shiny.

Edited by Greatest06
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hahaha, that was 5 yr ago.

 

Wash after 2 days. Wash after 5 days. Wash after 1 wk ... 2 wk ... 1 mth ... 2 mth. Change ride.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Take it easy man...

 

Car is just a form of transport in a good looking box...

 

As long as the human is safe and sound, nothing else matters.

 

As the going says, "if money can solve the problem, there is no problem"...the only problem is no money...

Edited by Silveratenza
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...