questionedfish Clutched September 26, 2010 Share September 26, 2010 $ first, everything else second ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Good-Carbuyer 1st Gear September 26, 2010 Share September 26, 2010 I think i saw them too, but i though they are some road/contruction survey guy because there are two ppl & they are sitting/squading just beside the road with chair, umbrella & the yellow outfit! I didn't slow down because i feel it is too dangerous as the it is down slope, bend & single lane. I forget what speed i am driving too...don know got kanna or not. This shows that TP are very sneaky & desparate & bo liao!! I was thinking how can they position themselve at that slope which is slightly bend/ single lane. If some stupid driver saw them & jam brake, than it will surely cause accident one, maybe skid & ram into them, very dangerous! Those who speed about 70 sure ganna because of down slope & it is a bend & when you see them it is too late already. I feel like writing to complain kekeke.... If you are kidding with us, this is dangerous. You didn't slow down because it is too dangerous as it is down slope, bend & single lane? Thats suppose to be the reason they are there. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Estrangable 5th Gear September 26, 2010 Share September 26, 2010 I think i saw them too, but i though they are some road/contruction survey guy because there are two ppl & they are sitting/squading just beside the road with chair, umbrella & the yellow outfit! I didn't slow down because i feel it is too dangerous as the it is down slope, bend & single lane. I forget what speed i am driving too...don know got kanna or not. This shows that TP are very sneaky & desparate & bo liao!! I was thinking how can they position themselve at that slope which is slightly bend/ single lane. If some stupid driver saw them & jam brake, than it will surely cause accident one, maybe skid & ram into them, very dangerous! Those who speed about 70 sure ganna because of down slope & it is a bend & when you see them it is too late already. I feel like writing to complain kekeke.... I think its not the TP that is bo liao but rather it's you. Speed limit is there for a reason and you didnt slow down cos it down slope bended and single lane...i do hope that you got the summon. The reason why the insurance premuim is increasing every single year - retards like you! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Khai123 Neutral Newbie September 27, 2010 Share September 27, 2010 lol, tp very sneaky. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noel Clutched September 27, 2010 Share September 27, 2010 I think i saw them too, but i though they are some road/contruction survey guy because there are two ppl & they are sitting/squading just beside the road with chair, umbrella & the yellow outfit! I didn't slow down because i feel it is too dangerous as the it is down slope, bend & single lane. I forget what speed i am driving too...don know got kanna or not. This shows that TP are very sneaky & desparate & bo liao!! I was thinking how can they position themselve at that slope which is slightly bend/ single lane. If some stupid driver saw them & jam brake, than it will surely cause accident one, maybe skid & ram into them, very dangerous! Those who speed about 70 sure ganna because of down slope & it is a bend & when you see them it is too late already. I feel like writing to complain kekeke.... I think its not the TP that is bo liao but rather it's you. Speed limit is there for a reason and you didnt slow down cos it down slope bended and single lane...i do hope that you got the summon. The reason why the insurance premuim is increasing every single year - retards like you! Well, that a rough one given by Estrangable to you. I believe everyone feels the same way towards how reckless you are as a driver and to remove you from our road. Please do not drive in SG if you have the urge to speed more than the speed limit. Our road here is not meant for that. If you have the need to, go somewhere appropriate such as booking a race circuit. If you do not care about your life, the very least is to think about your loved ones as well as other road users who do not deserve to be part of your reckless act. Thanks. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Mother of all PMD PMA PAB thread
Mother of all PMD PMA PAB thread
Red-light camera + speed camera from 1 Apr 2024
Red-light camera + speed camera from 1 Apr 2024
Potential death trap escalator at Marina Square
Potential death trap escalator at Marina Square
How problematic is VW's 7 speed DSG?
How problematic is VW's 7 speed DSG?
OMEGA low speed juicer
OMEGA low speed juicer
Five Speed Motor Trading CLASS Lawsuit
Five Speed Motor Trading CLASS Lawsuit
Speed warning device for Vans/Lorries
Speed warning device for Vans/Lorries
Load noise when car speed >80km/h
Load noise when car speed >80km/h