Courtesy car

Clemenzo

Hi bros,

My new ride is arriving late ([bigcry]) and as such, the PI is making up to me with a courtesy car. But I am not sure what to look out for. So would appreciate if someone can enlighten me on what to look out for when I receive my courtesy car from the PI.

Thanks thanks thanks in advance! [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Well, beats me? [confused]

Anyway, I'm going to collect the courtesy car tomorrow, then need to pay 1st instalment etc even before I get my new ride. Can someone guide me whether is this a norm? [scholar]

But I really don't understand what does the PI stands to gain for delaying my new ride & make up with a courtesy car instead? [confused]

Neutral Newbie

<

Clemenzo, paying 1st inst before getting your new ride??? I smell a rat here. You may want to ask for a written commitment on ETA of your new car before departing your $$$.

you mind telling us what car you getting??

Maybe the car you bought from PI is high end, so they want to 'retain' cust like you...

Hey, your car has not been registered. How come you have to pay the 1st instalment?

I was given a 70-day-new courtesy too. Frankly, I don't mind how late they register my car for my as long as I have the courtesy car to use, provided there is no gimmick! Btw, I used it for more than half a month!

(edited)

You mean you are given a courtesy car and not paying yet? [shocked]

I was told that the norm is advance payment of at least 3 days.

Means 3 days before we get our new ride, we have to pay already. [confused]

Even so, I still need to get the written ETA rite? [sweatdrop]

Edited by Clemenzo

Don't have to pay until your car is ready for registration. Not when you start using the courtesy car, which is supposed to be FOC! Paying the 1st instalment is the norm!

Edited by Fitvip

where got such thing wan. haven get new car start paying liao. i will ask the se go f spider. the shld give u car use foc n make sure they dont gif u coe car.

Hi bros,

My new ride is arriving late (bigcry.gif) and as such, the PI is making up to me with a courtesy car. But I am not sure what to look out for. So would appreciate if someone can enlighten me on what to look out for when I receive my courtesy car from the PI.

Thanks thanks thanks in advance! wink.gif

Do you have to use a car?

I'd rather take money than a car...somehow its a rental car,any accident you got to pay the excess

Ummm.... usually they have any such doc or I have to prepare it myself? [:p]

Usually, what happen if they fail to meet the ETA?

Paiseh, I am a total NOOB to this. [blush]

↡ Advertisement