Price of Rice

Nolicense

Price of Rice  

27 members have voted

1. 1.

• Buy the same premium rice at higher price
    • Downgrade to non-premium grade rice that is more expensive now
    • I already eat cheap grade rice

Ministar strikes again.. now tell peasants eat non-premium grade rice to fight inflation.

Me thinks that this is not fighting inflation, its downgrade quality of life so that cost of living is more affordable.

anyway, what will you do? stop eating rice? [hur]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

LLST lor..

garment wont help peasants to cope with increased cost of living..only know how to talk.. [:/]

limpeh stocking up liaoz....

rice, oil, salt, toylet paper, condom....

日本仔要来了, the war is coming.... stocking up!!!

oh... better practise ur bahasa jippun also. can b translator then go on to be ministar.

Neutral Newbie

Pay of minister now S$2mil??? This type of suggestion methinks is basic common sense,ie, $$ no enough downgrade lifestype .... lucky havent reach stage pple have to eat grsss but maybe this will happen if rice price goes up to $10/kg

Neutral Newbie

Unlike RON95 and RON98 which to most people is the same[laugh] , non-premium rice and premium rice taste is quite distinct. Will still stick to premium rice at higher price [:(]

I predict very soon we will not only have www.petrolwatch.com.sg we will also have

RICEWATCH.COM.SG [laugh]

Unlike RON95 and RON98 which to most people is the sameLaugh , non-premium rice and premium rice taste is quite distinct. Will still stick to premium rice at higher price Frown

lol and im sure your car will say the same about the rice that goes into ur tummy [laugh]