Jump to content

Wisdom tooth


Antonee
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

i pluck all my 3 wisdom tooth at my old hse there..

1 operation,lie there 45mins juz to operation on 1.. cos slanted >.[;)]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

dont go mount e, unless u so rich that u dont mind pay 1k+ per wisdom tooth [laugh] it the same everywhere u go. the injection is very painful, by the 3rd u feel nothing. if u r very unlucky, like my fren, the dental say the nerve very deep, so she feel pain all the way, no amount of injection will help [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

Go AH. I had my extraction done by Head of Dept. Best part, can use Medisave & pay for wisdom tooth extraction. Really pain-FREE extraction though complications arose during surgery.

 

I told my doctor that I've got phobia of injection & she gave me amalag cream on the area to be jab & waited for it to be numb before injecting. thumbsup.gif

 

But too bad the implant they used are not what I wanted otherwise I wld hv gone back to them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi..anybody have lobang for good and experience dentist ? am looking for wisdom tooth extraction [:(] Always had a phobia visiting dental..been eating painkiller/antibiotic to stop the unpleasure feeling on the gums/tooth. After a few months , pain back again..sian 1/2

 

is there any pain during the minor op ..? [sweatdrop]

 

I have take x-ray and found there are 2 wisdom tooth [shakehead]

 

I'm like u aso...very scared of the pain.... [smallcry] Just during CNY tis yr, i just took out 1 wisdom tooth on my upper left mouth & it was great as there was no pain at all [:)] but i still left wif 3 more wisdom tooths in my mouth leh... [sweatdrop][bigcry] At 1st, i tot that i got heatiness cos my tooth was pain but after drank some herbal tea for a few days, the pain problem still there aso. That was why i cannt tahan the pain & went to take out my tooth lor. [flowerface]

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi..anybody have lobang for good and experience dentist ? am looking for wisdom tooth extraction [:(] Always had a phobia visiting dental..been eating painkiller/antibiotic to stop the unpleasure feeling on the gums/tooth. After a few months , pain back again..sian 1/2

 

is there any pain during the minor op ..? [sweatdrop]

 

I have take x-ray and found there are 2 wisdom tooth [shakehead]

great, at least you are smarter than me, i got no wisdom tooth [:/] so no need to extract [bounce1][bounce2]
Link to post
Share on other sites

Try Lee & Lee Dental Group..

 

They have branchs in Raffles Place and Tampines.

 

Price is reasonable.

Lee and Lee? [idea]
Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh? you did yours under GA?

LA should be sufficient. You should be conscious to respond

to the nurse and doctor, who would from time to time enquire

whether you feel any pain. This is to access his approach to

the extraction/surgery. The team would do some commentary

and update you of the status of the procedure.

 

 

 

Male.

 

wisdom tooth is under General Anaesthesia... u will be sleeing thru out, pain only after the anaesthetic drug wears off

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

For those of you who have wisdom teeth, at what age did it appear and at what age did you extract it?

 

I found out I have a wisdom tooth coming out of the gum a year ago. No pain although sometimes there is 'feeling' at the tooth area. Similar to the feeling you have when your permanent teeth came out to replace the milk teeth. Dentist say it will unlikely be a problem as most who have problem occur in the late teens or 20s. I'm 32. I hope he's right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

can try national dental next to singapore general hospital. can use your medisafe

 

clean and fast. i took my all 4 tooth there. army pay for it as did it during ns day [laugh]

 

U r lucky....

Link to post
Share on other sites

dont come from rich family, that why when i found out got all 4 wisdom tooth , used the army medical card which can be use in hospital so took it all out got 2 month in total mc from army.

 

when the nurse told me can use medisafe to pay access that when i know going to national dental can use medisafe.

each operation took 25min fast

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

i just had my wisdom tooth extracted 2 mths back. how come the dentist said can't use my Medisave to pay becos this was not an operation [confused] moreover, I was given 1 day MC only [mad] RUGI!!! [:/]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm lucky enough to my enough space for my wisdom tooth.

But I know its not healthy to keep it...coz hard to clean...but then again...dun know why I hate going to the dentist..........

Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon when the wisdom tooth tomes out does not really matter.

The concern is whether this tooth causes any obstruction, especially

the cleaning of other healthy tooth/teeth. Quite often the wisdom tooth

grows in such a way as to obstruct the effective practice of good dental hygiene.

In which case the offending tooth should be remove asap to stop further

damage/decay to your regular tooth/teeth.

 

Payment by medisave is still your money.

The wise way is to get a referral from a polyclinic to refer you to a govt dental

clinic to enjoy full subsidy. Thus pay less, via medisave, of course.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...