Transport Minister discourages quick fixes to address people's concerns

Ahwhye

hello, people say say liao got million dollars pay leh, we say liao got or not?? so it is not the matter of anyhow can say or not, we peasants better learn from it, OK?

say only mah..... everyone also can....

muahaha... he never promise u wor.......

say no need poonji (capital)....... everyone also can say......

Till now you still dun noe ah!!! ERP where got solve traffic congestion one, it is meant to fix the peasants one, a quick fix indeed ...... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Talking about discouragement to apply quick fixes...

Isn't applying ERP on congested road a "quick fix" by itself?

Your selfless effort in contributing to their fat paychecks will be very much appreciated by them, keep it up........laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Let me see....i went to pick up my computer @ funan centre & drive home.....kena no less than 4 gantries. Plus the morning 2 @ CTE. Total 6 in a day. dizzy.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gif

And they still claim Gantries dont generate profits ????? hur.gifhur.gifhur.gif

those clowns who claimed that ERPs is not for generating profits are lying through their nose.

you put ERP on route A, motorists siam to route B.

after motorists siam to route B, you put another ERP at there and this viscous cycle carries on.

all routes cut off by your money spinner ERPs, the motorists no choice LL have to pay.

this one not for profits then for what purpose?

so LTA want motorists to dig a tunnel themselves and bypass the ERP or install a afterburner and wings to fly over it?

LTA want motorists to give up their vehicles for public transport?

why don't the clowns themselves take public transport to lead the crowd first?

oh, the ELITES CLOWNS are too high up to mingle with the peasants on public transport i supposed!

cb.. discourages quick fixes for us..

but fix up erp damn quickly to quickly fix their own pockets.. wtf~!..

they can hav quick fixes why cant us? [rifle]

They can fix us anytime anyhow anywhere they want, we can only LL till 2011 then maybe......sly.gif

they can hav quick fixes why cant us? rifle.gif

(edited)

If ERP remove, i can't imagine what spore road will become. Now with ERP already so jam...

Edited by Curahee

Neutral Newbie

ERP is not the solution.... the solution for better traffic is to reduced the number of cars in singapore. COE is so cheap now people are driving their car for more then 10 years. not much people scraping their cars means you got more and more cars on the roads. and it doesn't help with the ruling of weekends car as most of the jam is on weekend or after 7pm....

all this is just some conspiracy to trap the normal people to buy and car and take up maximum loan then you can't sell it when they increase ERP/Petrol prices cause it would be to expensive to do that.

well.... i'm leaving this country for good but i'm not going to give up my citizenship cause i want to have the voting power when election is here. :)

If they want to let ppl own car and at the same time control our usage, charge us every road we use, den its call control usage. Such ERP system not much use, ppl can dun go city area as got many ERP and ppl will drive around the town center tat dun have ERP, after all still the same. Jam as always...

Someone please educate me, he transport minister right? Should only care about traffic conditions and providing good serbice to the people right?

How come he talk like a minister in charge of singapore's economy ar?

road congested but movable... erect ERP gantries....

car diverted from ERP, others road congested (good excuse to erect new erp)...

the cycle goes on........ and our pocket gets smaller.......

Law of conservation of energy.... (also apply for $$$)

our pocket gets smaller...others pocket gets bigger.....