Thug Clutched November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 (edited) I am writing in to complaint about this particular "restaurant" I went last Saturday. Just finished swimming and was very hungry. Decided to pop into the "restaurant" next to SIM which is so-called famous for its paper wrapped chicken(纸包鸡). Sat down at the 1st table we came along and an uncle soon came to us with the menu. Basically the menu is just 3 sets for us to choose ranging from $98 to near $200. As there were only 4 of us, we ordered the cheapest set, $98.00. I asked the uncle if we could jus order a few dishes like those coffee seafood restaurants. He started mumbling about something which I did not quite catch him. We just proceed with the $98 set. The following was the set dishes: 1) Paper wrapped chicken 2) Mushroom soup 3) Fried sotong 4) Beancurd with sauce 5) Fried rice 6) Dun know what sauce with prawn 7) Forget what vege 8) Desert.(Menu just wrote there, Desert) Becoz we were so hungry after the swimming I asked for the fried to be a bigger serving. Uncle replied: "Oh...all set already. The serving is for 4 pple." Ok...fair enough. First came the wrapped chicken. It was my first time there and I heard of this place b4 but never came. The chicken was ok. My friend who went there for the 2nd time said previous time the chicken is very big. Almost half the size of the current one. Never mind, I told him now so many things so xpensive its ok la... Then it was the beancurd. Ridiculous!!! There were only 6 pieces of deep fried beancurd wif literally a sauce on a sauce plate. I was keeping this to myself. I just find it very unbelievable. They are charging us for $98 for 6 pieces of deep fried beancurd. Never mind again, I told myself maybe others better. Then was the mushroom soup. As it was served nearest to mi so started to serve for my friends. Inside the bowl of soup was of coz mushroom...and 6 chicken feet. Or should I say bird feet becoz it was so damn SMALL!! Each toe is half the length and width of my pinkie!! Ok...my patient was nearly to the max but still I didn't voice out to my friends I just ask who wan chicken feet. Then came the fried rice. Bascially when I saw the fried rice. My mind was full of exclamation marks. It was the size of regular $3 fried rice we order from those coffee shop seafood restaurants. Add another $0.50 for an egg. I had enough of this and call the uncle that served us earlier. He didn't see me when I waved another young man came and ask what is it. I told him I want to see the boss. He was very rude asking what I want like a gangster lifting his head up a few times while asking. I said very firmly this time asking for the boss. The uncle came. I told him all my unhappiness. Everything that I find not justify to the amount we were paying. He doesn't seems to know what to reply me. Except to tell me its like that...its like that. WTF!! WHAT U MEAN ITS LIKE THAT...u charging us $98 for these craps. 6 pieces of deep fried beancurd cost how much?? Mushroom with 6 bird feet cost how much??? LOOK AT THE FRIED RICE!! IT THE SIZE OF A $3 FRIED RICE!! He offered to change the size of the fried rice. My gf ask mi to cool down so I let him. He came with the fried rice and from the look of it. He added 1 scoop thats all. I was very very disappointed and told myself I am never going to return to this place ever again. Last came the desert. 2 sliced orange and 6 small pieces of agar agar. Din have the mood to touch anything after that we left the freaking place. If any bro here thinks I am looking for trouble at the "restaurant" u can make a visit there and come tell mi u like it or not. The End. Edited November 3, 2008 by Thug ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modykoh 1st Gear November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 bro, feel like burning donw the rest right?? cool down.. wat is the address so that we can siam this shop.. if avg 7+1 dish for a 98 bill, avg each is about 14 bux, if excl desert. should be at least decent in size.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Missing Neutral Newbie November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 i also been there once and will NEVER go again! food suck and so little and so expensive! 2 person eat ard 50! lousy fried rice + stupid veg + 12纸包鸡 + 2drink~! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Missing Neutral Newbie November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 btw the 纸包鸡 is worst then chicken nugget! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Missing Neutral Newbie November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 its just beside SIM. its free parking~! but dont ever go~ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Watwheels Supersonic November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 This thing about restaurants are like that. If they suck, they will not survive for long. If they are good, it'll be packed with ppl. U can put up your "review" in local food blogs. I think u can save plenty of innocent ppl like yourself. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thug Clutched November 3, 2008 Author Share November 3, 2008 Prawn was only 6 pieces. The only decent size is the veg. Faint...how much is vege in market? + sauce +gas...nb Was very very angry...like in black shop and nothin I can do about it!! The address I dun know...but its beside SIM... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modykoh 1st Gear November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 (edited) >>btw the ֽ Edited November 3, 2008 by Modykoh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Watwheels Supersonic November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 Yeah lah the one in between Maju camp and SIM. Ulu ulu one lah. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modykoh 1st Gear November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 surprise still in business. if the food is good, expensive ppl will still feel good.. chill bro... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mockngbrd Supersonic November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 whats the name of the placE? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thug Clutched November 3, 2008 Author Share November 3, 2008 I dun know is it becoz I already had a very bad impression of them, but the food there is not particularly good enough for u to come back again and again. Or is it becoz there are still alot of innocent pple like mi....sigh.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thug Clutched November 3, 2008 Author Share November 3, 2008 U went b4 ar. Really *pui man.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thug Clutched November 3, 2008 Author Share November 3, 2008 There is a big big signboard in the dining area "纸包鸡 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modykoh 1st Gear November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 funny thing, some local carrot car accessories shop, got so many complain, is still in businezz.. must be really alot of innocent kana.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modykoh 1st Gear November 3, 2008 Share November 3, 2008 u give treat some more right?? Pui the store, i will keep in mind. tks Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thug Clutched November 3, 2008 Author Share November 3, 2008 No la..i wasn't treating...share share...hehe... But still...still angry lo... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thug Clutched November 3, 2008 Author Share November 3, 2008 I forgot to tok about the sotong... U know the size of tibit cheeser? Divide by 2....thats the size of the deep fried sotong...and its dry dry one...jus a sauce to go wif it like the beancurd...faint ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
This Beast Worse Than Any Other Beast
This Beast Worse Than Any Other Beast
Is cheating ever justified?
Is cheating ever justified?
Worst Shopping Mall Carpark
Worst Shopping Mall Carpark
S’pore Airshow - Worst transport experience’
S’pore Airshow - Worst transport experience’
Temasek & GIC Post First Ever Reported Negative Returns?
Temasek & GIC Post First Ever Reported Negative Returns?
Anyone ever used the brand NUTEQ absorber
Anyone ever used the brand NUTEQ absorber
Which China car has the best or worst sound insulation?
Which China car has the best or worst sound insulation?
Singapore has the worlds worst annual leave
Singapore has the worlds worst annual leave