Planning Road Trip to Cameron/KL

Mivec9

Haha okay la. given the fact that hotel accomodations, daily breakfast, 1 dinner and vehicle inspection by AAS are included. I thought it's a good trip to share with you all. [flowerface]

Appreciate it bro! Not too bad. i went for another include all food, all hotel stay at holiday inn last yr, plus irene ang came with us to go from SG to KL and Malacca. Kids go free. one adult only 199. in the end, i won 200 bucks of prize for best dressed car and other contests. so in the end pay 199 nia for the whole trip....how's that? [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

u go bangkok for leisure or ?? it will be good to have u around!

Leisure with wife. But not really keen.

Btw, is your this Cameron trip still on? We are keen to explore northwards. Await your further details.

Leisure with wife. But not really keen.

Btw, is your this Cameron trip still on? We are keen to explore northwards. Await your further details.

still waiting for the 2 original folks to get back. Will update here :)

sure dude...pm me your contact. u drive what ride? wait we smell your smoke only...hahaha [flowerface]

PMed you... I drive a Mitsubishi Grandis....slow driver with family

[wave] Any news or updates?

sorry guys! was busy. Ok just got updates from my two bros. one of them will be busy to go for the trip. The other was thinking Kuantan.

For those who pm me, thanks, i have ur contact liao.

What do you guys say? Let me see, Kuantan most likely we stay swiss hotel, they got some malls, pubs there. we can drink and shop. Then for those early riser, can see turtle if season is correct.

Cameron will be on boh tea plantation, they have nice steamboat over there, local products like bee honey, strawberry. if cameron, which hotel do u guys recommend? Last trip there, we stayed at strawberry park cos some folks got discount to stay there then.

Let's have ur feedback!

Cheerio [flowerface][drivingcar][grouphug]

sorry guys! was busy. Ok just got updates from my two bros. one of them will be busy to go for the trip. The other was thinking Kuantan.

For those who pm me, thanks, i have ur contact liao.

What do you guys say? Let me see, Kuantan most likely we stay swiss hotel, they got some malls, pubs there. we can drink and shop. Then for those early riser, can see turtle if season is correct.

Cameron will be on boh tea plantation, they have nice steamboat over there, local products like bee honey, strawberry. if cameron, which hotel do u guys recommend? Last trip there, we stayed at strawberry park cos some folks got discount to stay there then.

Let's have ur feedback!

Cheerio [flowerface][drivingcar][grouphug]

What is there to see in Kuantan?

Never been to Cameron and would like to be there. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Hi. Am a noobie here. Did a trip up to Malacca once and am quite interested in the Cameron trip. Am just worried about safety.

I've driven 1200km Perth to Albany and back and 1400 miles London to Edinburgh and back but am always worried about making the trip up north. Is travelling in a group safer?

Hi. Am a noobie here. Did a trip up to Malacca once and am quite interested in the Cameron trip. Am just worried about safety.

I've driven 1200km Perth to Albany and back and 1400 miles London to Edinburgh and back but am always worried about making the trip up north. Is travelling in a group safer?

your 1200km perth to albany trip and 1400miles london to edinburgh will win us hands down.

Travelling in grp is like having companion. we give each other a hand whenever needed. Quite fun i would say.

your 1200km perth to albany trip and 1400miles london to edinburgh will win us hands down.

Travelling in grp is like having companion. we give each other a hand whenever needed. Quite fun i would say.

Then my 3000+km to and from Phuket??? [lipsrsealed] Crossing two borders.

Edited by Adrianli

seems majority is in cameron.

how abt KL? wanna have that or we scrap that to have just solo one to cameron. Cameron is nice place R&R.

Then my 3000+km to and from Phuket??? [lipsrsealed] Crossing two borders.

lol, you and poortraveller is another league. we are still noobies. i read that poortraveller mentioned our Kuantan trip then was his first trip. from there, he sibei gilat!!

U two are my SG idols! [thumbsup][flowerface]

↡ Advertisement