SFX....X inconsiderate driver blocking bus

Wind30

If I am not wrong, in Thailand they do that so that if their car blocks others, others can push it aside.

it is true that people in Thailand at such senario will leave their handbrake on. I ever park at one of the shopping centre whereas one car purposely park infront of me as there wasn't enough lot.

This fellow simply left their handbrake down for me to push it aside and then allow me to drive out. I am also surpirse to find out that it is common over there. As compare to Sg I can see the graceious level in their society is far beyond as compare to sg. Even though I am singaporean I feel ashame of such act too.

↡ Advertisement

cannot compare leh....

Thailand is Thaniland...

Singapore is Singapore leh...

Culture......Thailand has too many people doing nothing...everywhere there is sercurity guards helping to push the cars aside...

But Singapore??? All I can say is " Tan Gu Gu !!" mean wait long long...

Every body see their car like their dearest baby....they will never allow people to touch their car, let alone push their car onto one side...

See !!! if not the driver will make police report or sue you for damage the car....That why people rather doing nothing.... [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

cannot compare leh....

Thailand is Thaniland...

Singapore is Singapore leh...

Culture......Thailand has too many people doing nothing...everywhere there is sercurity guards helping to push the cars aside...

But Singapore??? All I can say is " Tan Gu Gu !!" mean wait long long...

Every body see their car like their dearest baby....they will never allow people to touch their car, let alone push their car onto one side...

See !!! if not the driver will make police report or sue you for damage the car....That why people rather doing nothing.... [rolleyes]

I think it's that, Singaporeans are afraid to get their hands dirty and not easy to find helpful strangers around. They just want to do nothing and stand there to complain until the incident is over.

For this incident, the driver will get herself into trouble if she reports to the police. The people would have already dispersed....

↡ Advertisement