Jump to content
RickyWee

Inconsiderate Drivers

Recommended Posts

3rd Gear

https://mothership.sg/2020/03/chicken-car-run-over/

Driver almost run over a family of chicks....

Luckily every one of the chicks manage to survive, imagine how brutal it will be if one of it died..

The driver also has an expired road tax and is still driving the vehicle!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Nowadays it is common to find blind people driving car, and also common to see cars with expired road tax on the road. [rolleyes]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
53 minutes ago, RickyWee said:

https://mothership.sg/2020/03/chicken-car-run-over/

Driver almost run over a family of chicks....

Luckily every one of the chicks manage to survive, imagine how brutal it will be if one of it died..

The driver also has an expired road tax and is still driving the vehicle!!

He was careless and driving too fast and too recklessly. It was likely that when he came up from the car park slop, his view was looking up and could not see the chicks on the floor at all.

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5th Gear

I have observed some preowned car dealers do not renew the road tax before car is sold.  

Could this be a for-sale car?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)
27 minutes ago, Micb said:

I have observed some preowned car dealers do not renew the road tax before car is sold.  

Could this be a for-sale car?  

If preowned car dealers do not renew the road tax, it is still an offence when the car drive out for test drive. I think nowadays why so many cars have expired road tax on the road, could be due to owners overlooked in renewing their car road tax, since now no more sending of hard copy to them.

Edited by 13177

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

Still got chicken on our road these days? 😂😂😂

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5th Gear

Driver is wrong but obviously the uncle feed the chickens on the road also less thoughtful. 

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Still got chicken on our road these days? 😂😂😂

driving in geylang is it huh 😁😁😁

  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

driving in geylang is it huh 😁😁😁

now should be quiet. got covid-19... hahaha

  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

now should be quiet. got covid-19... hahaha

wuhan milf lorong 12...🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

Talking about inconsiderate drivers,  there's one joker driving a old Honda SFK car plate. Every night come driving back home 11:30pm onwards,  sure to do this ritual.  Park car,  stop engine,  open bonnet,  look look see see then BANG! slam it shut.  Wife will just look on and it even happens at one time after 1am. Open bonnet,  SLAM shut,  open bonnet and SLAM shut,  a few times. Dunno inside got ghost or what.  Siao lang Bukit Batok not many,  only got 2.

  • Haha! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

now should be quiet. got covid-19... hahaha

Indeed due to covid-19, everywhere is quite quiet. Without many tourists in sg, and sg really become like dead town. Such scene really difficult to find.

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)

driving car with expired road tax is "trendy" and "fashionable"? [confused] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
17 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Talking about inconsiderate drivers,  there's one joker driving a old Honda SFK car plate. Every night come driving back home 11:30pm onwards,  sure to do this ritual.  Park car,  stop engine,  open bonnet,  look look see see then BANG! slam it shut.  Wife will just look on and it even happens at one time after 1am. Open bonnet,  SLAM shut,  open bonnet and SLAM shut,  a few times. Dunno inside got ghost or what.  Siao lang Bukit Batok not many,  only got 2.

He slam bang the bonnet seems nothing wrong, since this is the correct way to close bonnet. However, if he open and slam bang few times then really got problem liao.

This guy same like my upstairs neighbor who also sure to do ritual every night between 10.30pm to 12am, slam the bedroom door many times within mins and stop and then after 10-20 mins, repeat the same thing again at least 2-3 cycle! Often i got woken up by the sudden slamming of the door!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

Slam bonnet 

Slam door

Sillypore stress many Siao Lang 😬😬😬

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
45 minutes ago, 13177 said:

He slam bang the bonnet seems nothing wrong, since this is the correct way to close bonnet. However, if he open and slam bang few times then really got problem liao.

This guy same like my upstairs neighbor who also sure to do ritual every night between 10.30pm to 12am, slam the bedroom door many times within mins and stop and then after 10-20 mins, repeat the same thing again at least 2-3 cycle! Often i got woken up by the sudden slamming of the door!

Bonnet can be closed with just a thud.  Just lay it flat gently and push down with both hands using a bit of body weight. LOL! 

Got this kind of upstairs neighbour damn jialat. 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
10 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Bonnet can be closed with just a thud.  Just lay it flat gently and push down with both hands using a bit of body weight. LOL! 

Got this kind of upstairs neighbour damn jialat. 

Maybe old car bonnet cannot be closed with lay flat and push down with both hands? Think must slam the bonnet from some height down? 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×