Jump to content

Nissan Sylphy Feedbacks Please


Sazali
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yes, price was about there ... so, is it many ppl buying this car, was told that the cars will only be in spore in may ...

 

I ordered the car bout the same time as you and got it in approximately 7 weeks... juz passed my 1k servicing.

Guess u bought it the week after cny rite? heard that those ordered after cny will collect somewhere in may/jun.. but u shld be glad u din buy a toyota, heard a lot did not get their coe and was asked to top up alot of money

Edited by Ttbest
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

thanks, i actually bought it after CNY, first week of March ... heard that the shipment is already in Spore, shd be getting the car in 2 weeks time ... thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks, i actually bought it after CNY, first week of March ... heard that the shipment is already in Spore, shd be getting the car in 2 weeks time ... thanks.

 

cool.. welcome to the family..

u will not regret the decision, really good sedan car

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

My TC SE told me shipment arrive on 15.04.10. They need about 2 weeks to get everything done b4 delivery to me. Juz wait lor. Anyway, this is my 1st with TC mtr and they did not dissapoint me in term of bidding of COE and services. The SE was very pro and service orientated. Good job to TC mtr and my SE "Catherine". Cheers!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

My TC SE told me shipment arrive on 15.04.10. They need about 2 weeks to get everything done b4 delivery to me. Juz wait lor. Anyway, this is my 1st with TC mtr and they did not dissapoint me in term of bidding of COE and services. The SE was very pro and service orientated. Good job to TC mtr and my SE "Catherine". Cheers!!!

 

Been there a few times over the years.. My friend's SE was very good (and pretty too, though that really was not a component for his and her decision) but have since left the industry.

My own SE is very good too. So far, TC really did not disappoint me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I intend to upgrade the rim as the original is only 15'. Any bros got any good lobang where and what size (16' or 17') to upgrade ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I don't see any Sylphy club here. Any bros interested to start a Sylphy club. Me Interested to get involve. We must gather all the Sylphy owners.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I booked the Sylphy in late Feb before COE when up. Paid $64k for ready ordered stock. The shipment arrived on 17th March. Got the new car on 4th April. Very comfortable ride indeed. [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I booked the Sylphy in late Feb before COE when up. Paid $64k for ready ordered stock. The shipment arrived on 17th March. Got the new car on 4th April. Very comfortable ride indeed. [thumbsup]

 

 

Congratulation on your new ride, this is a Good car. [:)]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulation on your new ride, this is a Good car. [:)]

Thank you.

Honestly speaking, I have driven Mazda, Rover, Honda, Suzuki, Hyundai, Toyota and Nissan for the past years. To each car make from the 1.5/1.6 cc category, they have their pros and cons. But this Sylphy ride, I find it smooth, comfortable and good handling. Power wise is reasonable. IMHO, this is one of the best ride I've come across. I'm not trying to advertise for Sylphy, just my 2 cents worth opinion. [:)]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you.

Honestly speaking, I have driven Mazda, Rover, Honda, Suzuki, Hyundai, Toyota and Nissan for the past years. To each car make from the 1.5/1.6 cc category, they have their pros and cons. But this Sylphy ride, I find it smooth, comfortable and good handling. Power wise is reasonable. IMHO, this is one of the best ride I've come across. I'm not trying to advertise for Sylphy, just my 2 cents worth opinion. [:)]

 

 

The other car in this category that can compete with Sylphy is the Allion .

 

Want AD go for Sylphy, want PI go for Allion [:)]

 

Just my though!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The other car in this category that can compete with Sylphy is the Allion .

 

Want AD go for Sylphy, want PI go for Allion [:)]

 

Just my though!

 

tot u liked cruze? hehe

Link to post
Share on other sites

tot u liked cruze? hehe

 

 

Ah......Forgot to mention.....If looking for Value for Money.......go for Cruze [:)]

 

This car using continental platform lah.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The other car in this category that can compete with Sylphy is the Allion .

 

Want AD go for Sylphy, want PI go for Allion [:)]

 

Just my though!

 

I agree totally. The main contest when i was choosing car was between AD and PI since both are equally good! Sylphy's more executive look whereas Allion somewhat more sporty.

End up with AD and executive feel and I dun regret it at all. Great car so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I booked the Sylphy in late Feb before COE when up. Paid $64k for ready ordered stock. The shipment arrived on 17th March. Got the new car on 4th April. Very comfortable ride indeed. [thumbsup]

 

guess we bought the car at the same time.. wat colour did u get? with Bodykit?

Link to post
Share on other sites

guess we bought the car at the same time.. wat colour did u get? with Bodykit?

Mine is pearl white. With leather and sports rim but no body kit. I was thinking the default bottom part already makes the car look quite ok.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...