Jump to content

All about PS3


Dj_spike
 Share

Recommended Posts

remember to pack your ps3 hor [laugh]

 

dont say2 only ah [laugh]

Ya lor, u also make an effort to log in n play w us while in Taiwan.... [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

HL that you will be graduating from assault soon? [laugh] go big round to say that? [laugh]

I HL squad permanent reserve leh.... cannot lose out rite.

Link to post
Share on other sites

remember to pack your ps3 hor [laugh]

 

dont say2 only ah [laugh]

 

No need to pack.. i go up to Victoria suite and play [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I HL squad permanent reserve leh.... cannot lose out rite.

 

It is very relieving to know someone finally accepts his role in the squad [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

:o nono..I am STRAIGHT

 

oops..now I remember we were in a shed once using the 40mm launchers together before [:p][:p]

 

Looks like 40mm getting very popular these days ya?? [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...