Jump to content

All about PS3


Dj_spike
 Share

Recommended Posts

When u mean guard my backside, please dont stand directly behind me leh, like wat u did in scrap yard...

wait enemy come treat us grenade..double kill...

 

Please cover the angle im not covering..hehe.

 

you 2 brokeback ar?

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

FS also hor... i having private tutorial class with mw2 god leh... not secret training [laugh]

 

 

FS different mah... always training, so no secret.

 

But you different hor, take leave to train....

 

Like another "pple" [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

FS different mah... always training, so no secret.

 

But you different hor, take leave to train....

 

Like another "pple" [laugh]

 

no hor.. me clear last yr leave to watch soccer.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and train secretly :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ok bros. let's see if I can run faster in my perks 4 now, on a "slimmer body". [:p]

 

I went to get a slim 120 gb set lah. repairing the lens might cost $150. trade in is only $70. so I chose to kept my phat machine for other use and got a new slim set.

 

configuring it now. hope to see u guys later soon.

 

 

 

btw, the BC2 copy that we have placed order at East Point, is that shop called GameXtreme?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also can. For our second flag, we need to go to the one not close to the enemies' respawning point.

 

Team 1 (Assualt Team 1)

1. FS - ok

2. Ball - ok

3. AGG - ok

4. Unltd - laaagggg OK

 

 

Team 2 (Assualt Team 2) (p.s. this team has to be mobile to assist any team when help is needed)

1.GalantSpeedz (recommend to use marathon and lightweight perk for this team cuz run faster) - ok

2. DJ - ok (need to lose weight and run faster)

 

 

 

Team 3 (Defend Team at flag near base camp)

1. Sardin - ok

2. Copa - ok

3. luckytan

4. TheDarkSide ???

 

 

Come put in your preference

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

oh btw, do u guys keep the game disc in the console everyday and never take it out even though u switch off the machine?

 

I was doing that and am not sure if that is the cause for my lens (or whatever parts) to break down. I intend to take the disc out everytime before I switch off the console now.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

oh btw, do u guys keep the game disc in the console everyday and never take it out even though u switch off the machine?

 

I was doing that and am not sure if that is the cause for my lens (or whatever parts) to break down. I intend to take the disc out everytime before I switch off the console now.

 

Best to take out before shutting down, will cause premature wear and tear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I no nid train coz reach peak liao

 

my peak is like tat nia,no room for improvement already and tats my biggest flaw in doing things lol

 

I tot u training sniper yesterday? [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best to take out before shutting down, will cause premature wear and tear.

 

Yes, Unltd is rite... AGG, take out ur disc b4 shut down..... thats is what i have been practicing fr day 1....

 

Yes, Gameextreme is name of shop but signboard will say World of JJ at eastpoint...

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL

 

bottom at Estate when first play in afternoon..sniper fault

 

but overall my sniper buay pai le la [laugh]

 

Ya lah.. mine also... dats y i dun dare to try [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

oh btw, do u guys keep the game disc in the console everyday and never take it out even though u switch off the machine?

 

I was doing that and am not sure if that is the cause for my lens (or whatever parts) to break down. I intend to take the disc out everytime before I switch off the console now.

 

been there since i buy MW2.... no issues... before that was Bad Company, put 1yr... also no issue...

Link to post
Share on other sites

ok bros. let's see if I can run faster in my perks 4 now, on a "slimmer body". [:p]

 

I went to get a slim 120 gb set lah. repairing the lens might cost $150. trade in is only $70. so I chose to kept my phat machine for other use and got a new slim set.

 

configuring it now. hope to see u guys later soon.

 

 

 

btw, the BC2 copy that we have placed order at East Point, is that shop called GameXtreme?

 

i think so.... but they go by another name, world of JJ.... anyway it is beside challenger store....

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...