Picanto 3rd Gear November 1, 2009 Share November 1, 2009 since Yr 2009 is coming to a close, how about having a dinner and dance for MCF forumers? We can meet up for a photoshoot and chit chat in the afternoon, followed by dinner and lucky draw in the evening. Since food and lucky draw prizes cost $$, we can perhaps collect $40 per head. This is a ballpark figure and the actual amount per head will vary with the number of forumers attending. What do your guys think? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
City100a Neutral Newbie November 1, 2009 Share November 1, 2009 good ideal but will there be a good response especially with so many people with different jobs and commitments if it is free many more will come Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Simplesilver 1st Gear November 1, 2009 Share November 1, 2009 I don't mind joining. Just inform in advance, thanks . =D Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Amortifiedpenguin Clutched November 1, 2009 Share November 1, 2009 i can organize a free club/bar event if you guys are interested, like at mimolette or dempsey or smt. do let me know *COUGHmodsCOUGH* Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ender Hypersonic November 2, 2009 Share November 2, 2009 Must have adequate parking lots, I assume members here all drive.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yaloryalor 5th Gear November 2, 2009 Share November 2, 2009 I tot the thread was started by the mod or admin Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic November 2, 2009 Share November 2, 2009 I tot the thread was started by the mod or admin didnt you know that Picanto is mod/admin ? anyway hope he contracts me to wipe the tables and also tip me more at the end of the event. I'll be more than glad. Thanks in advance Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Watwheels Supersonic November 2, 2009 Share November 2, 2009 I tot the thread was started by the mod or admin I thought that D&D is for company function...yea know...year end celebrations, company announce make profit blah blah blah. I actually dun like such events cos ppl drink until concuss, very unsightly. In sg ppl dun "Dinner & Dance", they "Drink & Drink". I doubt it's appropriate. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Amortifiedpenguin Clutched November 2, 2009 Share November 2, 2009 I thought that D&D is for company function...yea know...year end celebrations, company announce make profit blah blah blah. I actually dun like such events cos ppl drink until concuss, very unsightly. In sg ppl dun "Dinner & Dance", they "Drink & Drink". I doubt it's appropriate. better than drink & drive. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Picanto 3rd Gear November 2, 2009 Author Share November 2, 2009 beer is expensive. so all of us drink coke and stay safe on the road Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Picanto 3rd Gear November 2, 2009 Author Share November 2, 2009 didnt you know that Picanto is mod/admin ? anyway hope he contracts me to wipe the tables and also tip me more at the end of the event. I'll be more than glad. Thanks in advance and please provide hermes cloth . did i get the spelling wrong? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
2022 MCF Upgrade - Feedbacks & Errors
2022 MCF Upgrade - Feedbacks & Errors
MYCARFORUM stickers
MYCARFORUM stickers
🚗⚡ Unveiling the Zeekr X: Experience Singapore’s All-Electric Marvel at MCF Hangout 🌟🎉
🚗⚡ Unveiling the Zeekr X: Experience Singapore’s All-Electric Marvel at MCF Hangout 🌟🎉
🚗⚡ An Exclusive Session on EV Driving Tips & Road Safety in Malaysia with Omoda x MCF HangOut 🛣️🔋
🚗⚡ An Exclusive Session on EV Driving Tips & Road Safety in Malaysia with Omoda x MCF HangOut 🛣️🔋
[Post-Event] MCF HangOut with Mazda. 25 Sept
[Post-Event] MCF HangOut with Mazda. 25 Sept
🚗 Sgcarmart: MCF HangOut x Volkswagen – 24 August 2024, Volkswagen Boutique 🚙
🚗 Sgcarmart: MCF HangOut x Volkswagen – 24 August 2024, Volkswagen Boutique 🚙
🍳 Breakfast with Škoda at MCF HangOut – 14 September 2024, Škoda Centre Singapore 🚗
🍳 Breakfast with Škoda at MCF HangOut – 14 September 2024, Škoda Centre Singapore 🚗
My MCF 88,888
My MCF 88,888