WTH?! Who peeps at a man taking a dump?!

Nutsack

[rolleyes]

kia simi? wu bbq boh? [rolleyes]

ask giraffa bring her dog la....we make the dog confess wat he saw...else we eat the bugger [rolleyes][rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

er excuse me got thing to see meh [laugh]

er...ya hor....aiyah the dog gay mah...wat u expect...pran no have, shrimp also can [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged

she still innocent...think she virgin.....

at nostril [rolleyes]

arclee we all know she act innocent niah. man if need to release can go GL, pay the $$ and get job done lah. woman how?? of cos they go look for man's best fren lor... good if well train, free somemore [lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh]

outside say is my pet dog

at home become petting dog [smash]

arclee we all know she act innocent niah. man if need to release can go GL, pay the $$ and get job done lah. woman how?? of cos they go look for man's best fren lor... good if well train, free somemore [lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh]

muahahahah....walau..her parents read all these ah...we sure kena [smash][smash]

[laugh]

eh giraffa..i not tiko...that one see MO...the master of all tikos [gossip]

Eyh, eyh, NB, I just HELP RUN the association ok, you people all FOUNDING MEMBERS hor.

NNB, lui pai tan, have to sow tor kar, wash toilet some more. [shakehead][bigcry]

Knn, innocent party kana buah until blacker then charcoal. nb. [furious]

Act chilli, og tongue very dirty one, lick backside, lick this and that, wait lick there, kana infection,

CHENG as in swollen. Like that foursome blogger's mouth! [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Mung Radx lah mai mung wah. Wah organize the last one liow.

And nb, you neber CUM, only CIM. [rolleyes]

i that time boh eng lah, gina just born. [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Act chilli, og tongue very dirty one, lick backside, lick this and that, wait lick there, kana infection,

CHENG as in swollen. Like that foursome blogger's mouth! [laugh] [laugh]

maybe the dog well train leh?? only allowed to lah the hum niah niah [sly][laugh][laugh]

maybe the dog well train leh?? only allowed to lah the hum niah niah [sly][laugh][laugh]

How well train also the tongue sure go here go there one, unless got tongue condom. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

How well train also the tongue sure go here go there one, unless got tongue condom. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Ask lam lam sell her Alien Dual mouth action lor so lah until song song still got penetrate action [laugh]

↡ Advertisement