Jump to content

Guess what car? (old school!)


Huggable
 Share

Recommended Posts

Seen a few old cars on the road lately, like Datson 120Y wagon, and a early 80's Toyota Corolla sedan. But this is much more rare.

 

Guess what car is that? Those born in the 70's or earlier should know. :D

 

1zyzuhh.jpg

post-44-1268312079_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ford Cortina from the mid 70s.

 

 

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooo sweet - i remember drive this to KL on those old trunk road ............. power man .............. [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooo sweet - i remember drive this to KL on those old trunk road ............. power man .............. [thumbsup]

 

This car was quite common on Singapore road in the 70s to 80s and I was a kid back then.

If you "have driven this to KL on those old trunk road", you got to be around the same age as my father!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This car was quite common on Singapore road in the 70s to 80s and I was a kid back then.

If you "have driven this to KL on those old trunk road", you got to be around the same age as my father!

 

 

Wahhh .......... I am only 30 sumthing ++++++ ++++++ ++++++ +++ so still young right ?? [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it's a Cortina. Taken at AMK, near AJC.

 

Looks like many of us can recognise this car. Remembered there was a station wagon version too!

Link to post
Share on other sites

ford cortina.

 

my dad used to drive this before his fiat 131. another classic.

===============

 

Fiat 131 Miafiori or something like that.

 

F iat

I s

A lways

T rouble

 

This is what my Msian fren has to say about his Fiat 131. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

When I was a young kid, we had 2 old Datsun 1200!

One with air-con, the other without.

 

There was no such thing as COE then.

Edited by Albeniz
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats the old Ford Cortina.

 

Came in 1.6 & 2.0 lit. Had the "E" which was top of the range.

 

Was a good car in its time.

 

 

Yeap it is a good car mate, very stable ............. :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

===============

 

Fiat 131 Miafiori or something like that.

 

F iat

I s

A lways

T rouble

 

This is what my Msian fren has to say about his Fiat 131. [laugh]

 

FIAT stands for Fix it Again Tomorrow.

But if I were to buy a van from Fiat, I will get the Doblo.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Yeap it is a good car mate, very stable ............. :wub:

 

Very stable probably because of its low profile and low CG, just like my R10.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

FIAT stands for Fix it Again Tomorrow.

But if I were to buy a van from Fiat, I will get the Doblo.

=============

 

Ya the old Fiats were quite unreliable. Especially the rust problems.

 

New Fiats I not sure but Im sure they r much better than those older models. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was a young kid, we had 2 old Datsun 1200!

One with air-con, the other without.

 

There was no such thing as COE then.

 

do you still have the datsun? my uncle had the datsun from my granddad bt too bad could nt maintain it, so had to scrap. didnt even get to ride in it. had been arnd for ages. [:(]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...