Jump to content

Carpark lot


Corny02
 Share

Recommended Posts

what other thread?

 

very long never go there haha..

i still remember telling myself next time must go there fly kite.

until now no action. [:p]

 

i remember last time go there dont even need to park straight or not.

my friend always anyhow park LOL.

 

 

haha...under "where to buy kite" thread lo [;)]

 

weekends there very crowded, and many will anyhow park on the double yellow line.

 

Must be careful coz just saw some white ants there over the weekend giving summons for illegal parking, although the normal parking lots are free... -_-

Edited by Berncsp76
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

haha no need to scratch...just do what i did when a bugger does the same thing to me at Marina Barrage carpark...summore is Manure fan haha...took out all my rubbish from car (coupon tabs, used parking coupons, ash from the ash tray, used wet tissue, sweet wrapper etc) and all throw on his ride... [laugh][laugh]

 

Normally I dun do that and just LLST but this bugger 1 kind, dun dare to look at me after I horned at him and park in front of his odessey and walked away... :angry: then after peeped behind the pillar near to the toilet side...ta ma de...I dun advocate scratching coz I believe in karma so just pretend his car is rubbish lor... [:p]

 

don't do that, wait u kanna charged for littering.

 

learn to let go, this is common. alternative next time u get someone to lay on the empty lot n get up when u abt to reverse lor [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

agree lol..LL...how to chop...must give enough space for the to turn out ma....

 

Sometimes bo pian lor. Just LL.

 

I agree with Getzooooom. Must learn the skills to 'chope' your lot.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

don't do that, wait u kanna charged for littering.

 

learn to let go, this is common. alternative next time u get someone to lay on the empty lot n get up when u abt to reverse lor [laugh]

 

w3ll i think there are alot of JERKKKKks here love to farking scratch some's car.

I kana 2 on my car [mad][mad]

there goes my beautiful ride...

learnt to cover the lobang and live with what u have better right?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Agree ..there more than one CP in sg...but there one only beside the ICA...as everyone knows..the CP alway full and hard to look for a lot..

 

we should learn to move on.

there is more than just one car park in SG.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

w3ll i think there are alot of JERKKKKks here love to farking scratch some's car.

I kana 2 on my car [mad][mad]

there goes my beautiful ride...

learnt to cover the lobang and live with what u have better right?

 

i do agree...but at that moment when that person is emotionally unstable....quite hard to restrain their fury.

 

for me, i don't preach vandalism of any kind cos what goes around comes around.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

Agree ..there more than one CP in sg...but there one only beside the ICA...as everyone knows..the CP alway full and hard to look for a lot..

 

we should learn to move on.

there is more than just one car park in SG.

 

there is only 1 beside ICA but nearby also hv...go & check ...does it hurt to take a 10mins walk to ICA??

Edited by Qpik
Link to post
Share on other sites

i do agree...but at that moment when that person is emotionally unstable....quite hard to restrain their fury.

 

for me, i don't preach vandalism of any kind cos what goes around comes around.

 

You know ah bro,

Apart from scratches on the car.

There are still so many irreresponsible drivers who open their doors using full force and then the car beside it kana one F**king dent on the door.

Do not know what had gone into this ppl's mind.

So sad man these ppl.

They can do that to their own car but at least take care of the other cars beside them mah.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This happened twice in one week... :angry: while i waited for carpark lot(abt 10-15min) , finally a car abt to leave the lot... i happily gave way to him so he can drove his car out....when the car leave, i abt to reverse to park into the lot, suddenly a car zoom into the lot. i walk up to him, telling him that i came first..that farker just looked at me, said" iI NEVER SEE LEI" and he walk off..

 

so what will u ppl deal with this kind of ppl??

 

I once fought for a lot (I was there first) and I was so pissed that I refused to let the fella get out of the car....

 

It was damm ugly and after reflecting on my actions, I am no better than the dude that "stole" the lot coz I should just let him know my displeasure instead of behaving so badly.

 

I'm lucky that the fella is quite "steady" and fought me on a man-to-man basis where he could have just easily called the police (although he did threaten to sue me) which will cause me a lot more hassle.

 

So you should be proud of yourself that you did not stoop to that bugger's level because there is a lot more to life than a parking lot. [cool]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, I was so pissed that I even intentionally damage that fella's car and told him that I will "settle" the damage. So both of us ended up at the workshop eventually.

 

I think it's at that point that the fella knew "I lost it".....

 

But actually it's damm stupid coz i wasted the whole day, plus dug a hole in my pocket just over a parking lot. Again, I have to say I'm lucky he didn't call the police....... [shakehead]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

wow tats berserk man..

 

should learn how to let go like wat some bros said b4..

 

U know, to advise is one thing but to follow is another especially

on the heat of the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

wow tats berserk man..

 

should learn how to let go like wat some bros said b4..

 

U know, to advise is one thing but to follow is another especially

on the heat of the moment.

 

It was damm stupid on my part.....

 

I was just trying to make the point that if I damaged his car, I will take responsibility for it and pay for the damage. But since he stole my lot, I want him to "also take responsibility" and apologize to me......

 

Frankly I could have gotten into a lot more trouble for behaving in this manner...... [hur]

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

if i see a car behind me, also wanting to park his/ her car, i will always switch n my hazard light, drive up (after the other car which was parked at the lot has already left the lot) to block the lot i wanted to park.

 

let the car behind me drive past 1st, i will park my car then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

since we are on this topic.

would you have stood up for your own rights, confront the person (whether amicably or pick a fight)

or

be a pushover, llst and move on?

 

i think its always option 2 for me and feeling all !@#$% and not letting go.

 

do what?

Edited by Ahliew
Link to post
Share on other sites

since we are on this topic.

would you have stood up for your own rights, confront the person (whether amicably or pick a fight with another person)

or

be a pushover, llst and move on?

 

i think its always option 2 for me and feeling all !@#$% and not letting go.

 

do what?

 

my dad and me almost pulled someone out from his car after he gave us a double middle finger. guess he knew we meant business den he lock his car doors and tried to leave.

 

luckily he didnt come down. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...