Jump to content

All about PS3 (2)


Galantspeedz
 Share

Recommended Posts

looks like ah ball most friendly.... FS.. most fiendly [laugh]

 

luckytan: 31.58 kills per hr (understood coz half the time camping last time...lol)

copa: 27.78 kills per hr

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bung jangan karena masalah kecil mempengaruhi dana yang kita miliki sekarang. Mari ikut kita dan main sama sama. Menang atau kalah bukan segalanya. Mari menikmati permainan. Jangan membiarkan emosi anda menguasai segalanya and menikmati permainan ok?

 

With regards to Clan wars, I had a long discussion with my 2 i/c Sqd.4 is now not attending the Friday meet, there is too much confusion going on now on the timing, when all was set to fight on Thursday. I do not want to create any friction nor further confusion ove rthis issue, a game is a game, but we all have our timings, friends we will remain. Sqd.4 mission abort.

 

Kindly note, this is not what's known as prata flipping. I have always honored my word, virtual and in real life. I was quite willing to go with the Thursday then change Friday, but seeing how it's done and the confusion it has caused, I think best we call it off, and not have any friction caused between brothers, least the same thing as the last match up happens again, can avoid best avoid.

 

I have said my piece guys. Thanks. [:)]

 

As usual, I will OTOT with whoever is online. [wave]

 

Ya luckytan, our team very weak, then the opponent team got some good players...sometimes if the whole team weak it will affect ur individual performance oso..coz u getting over run & no support.

 

only last 1-2 games tink their gd players left & we got some imports..

 

I tink rambo backing out of clan wars la..i follow Mr U policy..if no pts then NO Point.. [laugh]

wait misunderstanding, i hot again...

 

anyway if u all play clan, i play my dynasty warrior..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya last night was very fun, sorry I didn't accept your invite cos get to play against so many MCF kakis, cannot miss the chance [laugh]

 

Got ace pin once, the other one although I top my team but someone from your team got higher score (was it you??) But not bad lah, play against so many MCF bros still can get ace pin [:p]

 

Frankly speaking your team was much stronger than ours, your team got a few high level guys, always got killed by them, and taking mcoms like cut tofu like that, our team quite weak in defence <_<

 

But very good games, killed quite a few MCF bros, but also got killed by tansrb and ah cow many times [laugh]

haha yah, gd game last night. i keep hunting for u leh, once i heard shotgun firing sound ard me i got feeling is u le lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya luckytan, our team very weak, then the opponent team got some good players...sometimes if the whole team weak it will affect ur individual performance oso..coz u getting over run & no support.

 

only last 1-2 games tink their gd players left & we got some imports..

 

I tink rambo backing out of clan wars la..i follow Mr U policy..if no pts then NO Point.. [laugh]

wait misunderstanding, i hot again...

 

anyway if u all play clan, i play my dynasty warrior..

ok lah, ur team not tt weak lah. and u killed me quite a few times last night, shld be the most among the mcf bros.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw DJ played 1 or 2 games only, cos I killed him a few times [:p]

 

Initally our team was very overpowered when I first joined, it gets better only when Sardin and Ah Mao joined later...

lol ah mao had one of his worst outfield experience last night leh. he play till pek chek den log off.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think got points.... dogtag yes.

 

in squad rush.. i rem seeing my points go up... did i see things? after all is 7th month [:p]

Edited by Galantspeedz
Link to post
Share on other sites

in squad rush.. i rem seeing my points go up... did i see things? after all is 7th month [:p]

if pte match can have points i able to reach lvl 50 is a week........

Link to post
Share on other sites

yah, and he complain internet speed slow...= lag....

 

actually i think is possible.... becuase ytd got 1 time.... he was shooting me first..... with his medic weapon... then i managed to fire off 2 shots on him then he die but i never die.... [laugh]

 

he kena DJ's disease? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...