New Wish owners; best mileage?? % of HW/ROAD

Loo

hi all new 2009 wish owners, what is the best mileage u hav clocked so far and with which brand of petrol?

I am doing a pathetic 8km/L on Esso 8000. 80% Urban/20% HW

↡ Advertisement

I'm doing a pathetic 9km/l on Shell 95. I was thinking that at the very worst, it should be doing 10.5km/l. The fuel gauge drops so fast over such short distances, make you wonder Toyota can claim 16km/l achievement. You know of others who experience same problem?

Wah, thats low for wish, 2.0 or 1.8 lit?

I am old 2006 wish, doing about 11 km.lit after 4 years. Picnic does about 8-9, 2.0 lit wish is less frugal and same power as 1.8.

Wow, I always thought Wish fuel consumption would be more efficient. I am on Citroen C4GP and average about 9~10km/l with 80% urban driving. My meter shows 10.4, but I think not that accurate to rely on meter alone.

Yeah, 2.0 lit has a less frugal. but with same BHP. priced also lower than 1.8 PI models. FC more like the picnic unfortunaltely.

Edited by Eng40765

I'm doing a pathetic 9km/l on Shell 95. I was thinking that at the very worst, it should be doing 10.5km/l. The fuel gauge drops so fast over such short distances, make you wonder Toyota can claim 16km/l achievement. You know of others who experience same problem?

Dont like tat leh....I driving the previous generation of Wish...

Ard similar as yours leh... [knife]

Maybe i am a heavy footer , tats why [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I own below car below now and before, may be can be your reference,all in stock condition, the realistic FC in 70% city, 30% expressway including the rush hours.

1060kg new honda jazz 1.3 also mostly doing 12-14km/L

820kg Subaru R2 0.6 doing about 15km/L - 18 km/L

980kg Toyota vios(1st Gen) 1.5 doing about 11-13km/L

if wish is over 1200kg, I think 8km/L mostly city driving for 2.0 MPV i think it is reasonable.

↡ Advertisement