Reporting illegal modified cars

Febreze

Neutral Newbie

haf u ever reported any of such cars to the authorities? also hor, who to report to ah? TP or LTA? [confused][confused][confused]

↡ Advertisement

You are a '2 5' aka pow to kid?

haf u ever reported any of such cars to the authorities? also hor, who to report to ah? TP or LTA? [confused][confused][confused]

Neutral Newbie

saw this youngster always drive very guai lan and disregard other road users. drives fast inside service road. very dangerous. ever peek into his engine bay when he was washing car. dun look original. lolx

Grow some balls and warn the "youngster" to his face. See if his attitude changes. If not, go ahead and report him.

Right now, by reporting him with no warning whatsoever, your mentality is no better than a cockroach scurrying away from the light.

Edited by Turboflat4

Neutral Newbie

hehe its okay. i dun wanna dirty my hands. anyway someone already provided me the info on how to do it. got pple pm me the right channel too. :D

hehe its okay. i dun wanna dirty my hands. anyway someone already provided me the info on how to do it. got pple pm me the right channel too. :D

I suppose I was aiming too high when I tried appealing to your sense of honour.

Turbocharged

saw this youngster always drive very guai lan and disregard other road users. drives fast inside service road. very dangerous. ever peek into his engine bay when he was washing car. dun look original. lolx

please DON'T associate mod cars with dangerous drivers..car may be heavily modded, but if the driver drive safe, then it's perfectly alright..on the other hand, give a reckless driver a QQ, and he still drive recklessly..

in your case, just report him for dangerous driving will do..

Neutral Newbie

Grow some balls and warn the "youngster" to his face. See if his attitude changes. If not, go ahead and report him.

Right now, by reporting him with no warning whatsoever, your mentality is no better than a cockroach scurrying away from the light.

After you, let's see you do the dirty work.

Who says pick up cannot race?

Nowadays pick up comes in 4WD, turbo intercooler.

I should say how to catch them

↡ Advertisement