Observer 4th Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 You sure you only 25? And no car? oi really 25 la! think around ur age also right ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Actually he might be telling the truth. Alot of our cars are exported to 8th world nations. Some models are more popular than others e.g Toyotas makes good taxis in Mozambique, some local warlord might fancy a S-Class at less than $5,000. Soft tops might be welcomed in the Serengeti where some dudes can chase Gazelles with the roof down and shoot them. Check out on the remaining PARF as I rem it is not straight cash from LTA but generally it is not a big problem. I read about the PARF before. You can now encash your PARF rebate if you don't intend to buy a new car and you can even transfer the PARF to another individual if you like but there's a transfer fee involved. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Nissan Latio? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 I've got new target: http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...305&DL=1000 Or http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...621&DL=1000 <- but Auto Any feedbacks on these two? Spoke to my neighbour who drives one. Seems like no major problem except the high FC and short range. Size wise seems abit on the small side. Is it smaller than a Vios? I'll go for the Evo 9.. monster car with space of a station wagon.. why not? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joseph22 Turbocharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Your jokes are buried under 10 tons of concrete.. no sane individual will be able to understand your lame jokes i think i need a long break from work... very tired liao... not where to rest. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 ooo so u install it outside like an additional item cool. btw i saw a subaru yesterday with flame come out of his exhaust Subaru? That's nothing man.. Last Sunday I encountered a Proton Wira with huge ass 17" rims.. filled the wheel arch completely.. virtually ZERO rebound from the suspension.. and with flames shooting out the exhaust as he sped up and changed gear Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 But its an auto box. If i dun get a tiong car now, it is unlikely I will get one further down the road thats why I am going this way. Gonna live my Gran Tourismo dream. [laugh] Maser? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 hey dude, I am moving up to Tuas also. 18 or thereabout. Ave 18? That's great.. I'm at 20 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 First, of all I certainly did not get angry/upset or overreact to his post. Secondly, I merely ask him to explain his reply. And yes I really did not catch his jokes or his meaning or whatever he was trying to say. Peace and that's what I want to say. If you want to assume further please go ahead. Peace! You can join the ladies thread.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 You miss doublehelix right? KNS! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 i think i need a long break from work... very tired liao... not where to rest. RadX can help you with that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joseph22 Turbocharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Ave 18? That's great.. I'm at 20 i frequent Ave 7. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joseph22 Turbocharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 RadX can help you with that not those type of rest lah.. you so free in office?? or you change job liao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Nissan Latio? That is what I think so too. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 not those type of rest lah.. you so free in office?? or you change job liao Ya I'm quite free these few days cos I cleared most of the urgent orders.. holiday mood liao leh.. going to Cherating over the weekend Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Ave 18? That's great.. I'm at 20 We are all v near. Shall we meet for lunch one of these days? There is a hawker or kopitiam near Raffles Marina. The duck rice not bad. I find that it is better than the Pioneer seafood one along Pioneer Road. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Ya I'm quite free these few days cos I cleared most of the urgent orders.. holiday mood liao leh.. going to Cherating over the weekend On the contrary, quite busy these days. But I am free for kopi or lunch if the timing is right. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 That is what I think so too. I'm thinking Latio hatch with Impul bodykit.. he better not disappoint me by buying a Latio sedan ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Minimum Post Limit Before New Thread Creation
Minimum Post Limit Before New Thread Creation
How to post a topic in general car discussion!???
How to post a topic in general car discussion!???
Newbies, post ur questions/request here
Newbies, post ur questions/request here
Any regular casino slots player here?
Any regular casino slots player here?