Jump to content

Areyou doing nothing? Post here! Chapter 2


Robo
 Share

Recommended Posts

I mistook Passat for a Jetta. [laugh]

 

But I prefer a Jetta.

I mistook Phanten for Passat [sweatdrop]

 

yeah i sit inside passat too... i prefer Jetta, but passat offer a better size for the car...

 

oh, i sit inside EOS too [inlove] Like the feel... but feel very unsafe because no roof. (i think i lack of security :D)

 

touran is confirm out if i look for MPV... its Isis all the way ATM.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So so long you drive a particular model of that car, the car will be reliable. [:p]

 

I believe conti should be more solid.

 

But COE is crazy and I am not prepared to spend my monies on another piece of harder metal yet.

 

dont put word in my mouth hor... what i mean is, i dont own that car and drive so cannot comment on something that required time to verify.

 

it is confirm more solid [laugh]

 

yeah COE price is crazy, i also go to see jetta nia... need to know if i will like the new Jetta or not..

Link to post
Share on other sites

dont put word in my mouth hor... what i mean is, i dont own that car and drive so cannot comment on something that required time to verify.

 

it is confirm more solid [laugh]

 

yeah COE price is crazy, i also go to see jetta nia... need to know if i will like the new Jetta or not..

You always put words into your own mouth [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I go VW showroom today to see see look look.... didnt test drive...

 

wah... Phanten very luxury xia...

 

Oh main thing is to talk about Jetta.

 

overall feel quiet good, i dont understand how come ppl tell me the build quality inside is cheapo plastic?? for a BB car, the plastic used already very good liao... overall increase in size i am quite happy, especially for the rear passenger. felt that the leg space had improve alot without sacrificing boot size... width wise, seems reasonable for its class. (same class as Altis and my lancer)

 

One thing sad is the lack of electrical adjusting seat that we can find in phanten

 

yeah that is about all... basically i am happy with the build quality and the size... for the Jetta Sports.. didnt get to see the normal version though.

u want also got just pay abit more to get the option electric seat on

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mistook Phanten for Passat [sweatdrop]

 

yeah i sit inside passat too... i prefer Jetta, but passat offer a better size for the car...

 

oh, i sit inside EOS too [inlove] Like the feel... but feel very unsafe because no roof. (i think i lack of security :D)

 

touran is confirm out if i look for MPV... its Isis all the way ATM.

 

I test drove the EOS. I think EOS = Z4. :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites

So so long you drive a particular model of that car, the car will be reliable. [:p]

 

I believe conti should be more solid.

 

But COE is crazy and I am not prepared to spend my monies on another piece of harder metal yet.

but when the time come, sooner or later have to do it [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mistook Phanten for Passat [sweatdrop]

 

yeah i sit inside passat too... i prefer Jetta, but passat offer a better size for the car...

 

oh, i sit inside EOS too [inlove] Like the feel... but feel very unsafe because no roof. (i think i lack of security :D)

 

touran is confirm out if i look for MPV... its Isis all the way ATM.

hw can u mix them up :blink:

[laugh] btw it the new EOS u sit in rite?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i dun think they got bring in hard-top version one rite?

 

The new hard-top CC. Test drove it 1 or 2 mths back. Very nice and responsive car. Like the new design. No like the price tag. <_<

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...