Jump to content

Areyou doing nothing? Post here! Chapter 2


Robo
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello.....now I boss or you boss.

Quickly prepare the data I want and leave it on my table Monday morning 0900.

 

 

Rdgs

Boss

 

 

 

[:p][laugh]

 

I am not reporting to work at 0900am, if you are unaware!

 

Your non-existance, I mean Assistant.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Boss,

 

It has came to my attention that the girl in your avatar looks tasty.

 

Can I check with you how much is it?

 

 

Pls provide the quotation for the below:

 

CIM

AR

BBBJ

 

Thanks,

Observer

 

 

wah, this RFQ is very hot leh, I thought is package deal, 120/90/2 or 150/90/2[laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I quiiit tooo! [mad]

 

 

Don't go, don't go, the company will collapse without you.

I promote you immediately to Special Personal Assistance with immediate effect [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

u want me to tell u what engines ur A330 is using [laugh]

 

 

 

Let me guess....inline six? V6? VVTI? .....

How many keys are needed to start the engine? Two?

Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry peeps... i just came back.... pick some clients from the airport..sent them back hotel den tell me wanna eat supper.. so when im done... already 1am liao..

 

many apologies esp. to SS :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry peeps... i just came back.... pick some clients from the airport..sent them back hotel den tell me wanna eat supper.. so when im done... already 1am liao..

 

many apologies esp. to SS :D

 

I angwee na! [mad]

No la, It is okay.. Next time next time!

There's always a next time! [:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...