Moeykf Neutral Newbie April 26, 2011 Share April 26, 2011 Dear bros, Can this fit Superb 07? http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Passat...e/Turbo/ES3365/ thanks in advance. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
St_silver Neutral Newbie October 30, 2011 Share October 30, 2011 Hi all, I'm sorry to hijack this thread, as I can't start a new topic. Well, I have 2 parts bought originally for the 2007 Superb 1.8T which I need to clear as I have traded in my Superb. These items are brand new - oil filter and wiper set. Please see below sales thread at the other forum: http://www.vagsg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58911 Do PM me to deal. Thank you. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Why Singapore does not support renewable energy and EV?
Why Singapore does not support renewable energy and EV?
Our cops need to do this more.
Our cops need to do this more.
Old WW2 Relic disposals
Old WW2 Relic disposals
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
[Spyshots] 2023 4th Generation Skoda Superb
[Spyshots] 2023 4th Generation Skoda Superb
Those how have FAT belly please read this
Those how have FAT belly please read this
Ultrasonic electronic mosquito repellent. does it work?
Ultrasonic electronic mosquito repellent. does it work?