Osama bin Laden is dead!

Pinkypink

Neutral Newbie

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/p...how/8142077.cms

he body of Al-Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea after he was killed by US covert forces in Pakistan , US media reported Monday.

Cable television networks CNN, MSNBC and Fox said a senior US official had confirmed to them that bin Laden's body had been buried in the sea, without giving further details.

US officials did not respond when contacted by AFP for confirmation of the reports.

But earlier an administration official said of the corpse: "We are ensuring that it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition.

"This is something that we take very seriously. And so therefore this is being handled in an appropriate manner."

Burying bin Laden's body at sea would ensure that his final resting place does not become a shrine and a place of pilgrimage for his followers, ABC television reported earlier.

↡ Advertisement

1st Gear

Buried at sea... I doubt he is dead. When they caught Saddam there was at least some DNA test to confirm his identity. This one just bury him at sea? There's a conspiracy!

Twincharged

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/p...how/8142077.cms

he body of Al-Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea after he was killed by US covert forces in Pakistan , US media reported Monday.

Cable television networks CNN, MSNBC and Fox said a senior US official had confirmed to them that bin Laden's body had been buried in the sea, without giving further details.

US officials did not respond when contacted by AFP for confirmation of the reports.

But earlier an administration official said of the corpse: "We are ensuring that it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition.

"This is something that we take very seriously. And so therefore this is being handled in an appropriate manner."

Burying bin Laden's body at sea would ensure that his final resting place does not become a shrine and a place of pilgrimage for his followers, ABC television reported earlier.

Hmm.. something more than meet to the eye.. quite weird.. why they buried at sea without bringing back to US to varify with DNA or with other edvidence? At 1st I thought Osama really dead.. now.. I got some doubts.. Don't know is it link to US government wanted the world to have more coinfidence in US market so that the US currency would not drop further.. Maybe that's a good move to save US. But really difficult to save from US currency crisis..

Maybe I am wrong and Osama is really killed.. than it would be even better... [laugh] [laugh]

Hmm.. something more than meet to the eye.. quite weird.. why they buried at sea without bringing back to US to varify with DNA or with other edvidence? At 1st I thought Osama really dead.. now.. I got some doubts.. Don't know is it link to US government wanted the world to have more coinfidence in US market so that the US currency would not drop further.. Maybe that's a good move to save US. But really difficult to save from US currency crisis..

Maybe I am wrong and Osama is really killed.. than it would be even better... [laugh] [laugh]

i prefer to hang him alive.... let the sun scorch him, let the eagles tear his flesh.... [mad]

i prefer to hang him alive.... let the sun scorch him, let the eagles tear his flesh.... [mad]

and then crush the bones in a grinder.

then the dust to be buried at different parts of the world.

and then crush the bones in a grinder.

then the dust to be buried at different parts of the world.

these can come later....... before that, chop all his limps, put him on display in a cage....... let all family members of his victims pay him last 'tribute'.... they can do whatever they wish to him..... [:)]

I wonder if his death will end the war on terror.

Somehow I doubt so. Like the said in V for Vendetta, ideas are bullet proof.

USA don't want Osama's burial place to be a shrine. What's stopping the house he was killed in from becoming a shrine?

I wonder if his death will end the war on terror.

Somehow I doubt so. Like the said in V for Vendetta, ideas are bullet proof.

USA don't want Osama's burial place to be a shrine. What's stopping the house he was killed in from becoming a shrine?

aiyah Osama die, thousands take over and be head...so wat the big deal

(edited)

if osama really killed, there is nothing to be happy about. those blinded followers will strike back harder.

Edited by JaydenSTI

It's interesting when I Google for the location where he's hiding Google maps had already updated the location exactly where the compound is.

if osama really killed, there is nothing to be happy about. those blinded followers will strike back harder.

It's closure for the twin towers victims' family members.

↡ Advertisement