The all-new Third Generation Opel Zafira Tourer MPV!

Caddilac

Neutral Newbie

Hi, what is the Noise Vibration Harshness of the Z Tourer compared to C4GP, Touran, Smax, anyone?

Hi, I can only comment on Z tourer vs Touran vs SMax as I have tried these few before deciding on the Zafira. IMHO, in terms of NVH, I would have to strike off the Touran first as I felt that it does lose out to the other 2. The Smax actually felt quite good in NVH during my testdrive, perhaps a tad better than the Zafira.

Separately, I chose the Zafira because it was equipped with much more modern and advance electronics amongst all and I felt that the Smax was a little dated in its internal trims and design, especially the audio console.

Neutral Newbie

Zafira still seems pretty popular. Was at dealer twice yesterday and saw at least 3 families checking the car out. The other models got no love, except from me [laugh]

I wish AG brought in the 1.6T instead of the 1.4T. 1.4T a bit underpowered. Better than Touran IMO, surprisingly.

Neutral Newbie

Just collected my zafira.

White with sunroof.

Quite a nice car to drive but still running in thus did not rev.

Family members feel that it's spacious and have a conti feel, quiet, tall seats, rear air con on the pillars, plenty of storage.

Lots of gadgets. Lane departure warning, anti collision , blind spot warning and the rest like parking assist .

Main complain , can feel the gear change and third row only for kids.

Otherwise feel it's a good car.

I hear there's lobang to mod ECU up to 160bhp?

Neutral Newbie

bought mine about a couple of months ago.

came with 3 yrs free servicing and 5 yrs warranty( unlimited mileage), managed to bargain to throw in the reverse camera with GPS and sun film as well.

not sure about price now but the SE was saying 150+ after discounts.

I thought reverse camera and GPS standard? It's locally fitted though, not from factory per se.

My colleague drive this opel for 8 year ++, but he change the gearbox twice ~! Very expensive parts.

My 2nd car was a Opel Astra 1.6, drove for 6.1 years. Have not change any gearbox. [confused] I dun know haw your colleague drive liao.

I have a friend whom bought an Altis together with me, which was my 4th car. I drove for 155kkm, without changing gearbox. But my friend have to change his gearbox after 84kkm. [confused]

Just dun understand how these people drive their cars. [hur]

I thought reverse camera and GPS standard? It's locally fitted though, not from factory per se.

Mine's the Astra Tourer, not the Zafira, but it did come with GPS and reverse camera as standard. I'd assume it's the same for Zafira.

Neutral Newbie

Mine's the Astra Tourer, not the Zafira, but it did come with GPS and reverse camera as standard. I'd assume it's the same for Zafira.

Not too sure about Astra Tourer. It is nice though, especially when coupled with some serious rims. Yours 1.4T right?

The GPS and Reverse Cam are locally fit as well for my Zafira Tourer, but it is not a standard package but manage to include it in after nego.

Guess AG had cost it in for your case thus standard.

Opel do not cater for Singapore GPS maps.

Edited by Orbit78

Not too sure about Astra Tourer. It is nice though, especially when coupled with some serious rims. Yours 1.4T right?

I've the stock rims; will try to stay away from that poison for now [;)] Yes, it's the 1.4T.

Neutral Newbie

I've the stock rims; will try to stay away from that poison for now [;)] Yes, it's the 1.4T.

[laugh] I recall they have 20" upgrade. Very fierce.

↡ Advertisement