Are You Happy Now Then 2 Years Ago ...

Maxus-MIFA9

Why only survey those earning above $5k ..... [:(] , they are sure the contented lots, not too rich, not too poor & can get by day by day .... :ph34r:

Why not survey those blue collar workers, hawkers, cleaners earning below $2.5k per month. .... -_-

Not necessary blue collar workers or hawkers only earn 2.5K below per month. Some of those so called blue collar worker might earn much more than that, cause plus all the allowances and OTs. They might earn even more than white collar worker. Whereas so called white collar worker, their monthly earning could be 2.5K or even below!

↡ Advertisement

2 years ago, I was earning 4.5K a month, nearly sacked from my job, screwed by my SVP not literally but I was happy because I was with the woman I loved or thought I loved. Now I am earning more but all out of love and unhappy, so I conclude as long as you have a pretty pu*sy to screw, you will be happy.

mypaper also reported that the 5 unhappiest job functions are:

1. Public Relations

2. Customer Support

3. Finance

4. Engineering

5. Sales

My job is a little of each functions listed above and I do not earn $8k - $9k, no wonder I am so unhappy [bigcry]

Just wonder, who did they survey ...... [sly]

I will be happy also if I earn $8000/- to $9000/- a month. But what is the percentage of Singaprean earning that amount of money... :blink:

why those earning more than $10k less happy then?

this report doesn't go deep enough so it's really hard to see the point of it.

Influx from FT. Pay depressed, job scope increased. Train FTs who will replace you anytime soon.

Dont think FT only influx in engineering. Any industries also same lo.

this report doesn't go deep enough so it's really hard to see the point of it.

they are trying to say all ministers are not as happy as sillyporean, that is price to pay for earning millions :D

i got a feeling JobCentrals' bosses are sucking up to miw.... or it's shareholders include GIC or govt linked firms...

how can a survey of less than 3000 respondents be of any good?

also, i need to see how they designed the questions and the background/mix of the surveyed people.

otherwise, the report not even half as good as toilet paper...

Just wonder, who did they survey ...... [sly]

CNA news : Singapore workers happier than two years ago: survey

SINGAPORE: Singapore workers are happier than they were compared to previous years.

The overall average Work Happiness Indicator score was 57.4 out of 100, the highest since the survey was started two years ago.

Singapore workers scored 55.5 in the 2010 survey and 56.4 in the 2009 survey

Nearly 2,400 people (2,385) took part in the survey from August to September this year by JobsCentral, an online jobs portal.

Sixty per cent of respondents also indicated they are satisfied with their current job.

Advancement opportunities, reasonable work demands and salary were the top three most important work attributes for happiness.

But the same three attributes were also rated poorly in terms of satisfaction level.

The happiest group of workers, according to gross monthly salary, were those who earn between S$8,000 and S$9,000 per month.

This group scored 67 points, much higher than the overall average of 57.4.

Those who earn more than S$10,000 per month (the highest salaried group in the survey), scored 58 points.

The unhappiest workers according to the survey were those who earn between S$6,000 and S$7,000 per month (55 points).

- AFP/fa

I will be happy also if I earn $8000/- to $9000/- a month. But what is the percentage of Singaprean earning that amount of money... :blink:

cos, they are thinking, if I can earn more than $10k per month, I am at the bottom of the high earner .... [:(] , no up, no down ..... [:p][:p]

2 years ago, I was earning 4.5K a month, nearly sacked from my job, screwed by my SVP not literally but I was happy because I was with the woman I loved or thought I loved. Now I am earning more but all out of love and unhappy, so I conclude as long as you have a pretty pu*sy to screw, you will be happy.

the pussy must be able to perform also... else no diff from rubber doll.............. sorry, OT :D

i got a feeling JobCentrals' bosses are sucking up to miw.... or it's shareholders include GIC or govt linked firms...

how can a survey of less than 3000 respondents be of any good?

also, i need to see how they designed the questions and the background/mix of the surveyed people.

otherwise, the report not even half as good as toilet paper...

agree ....

maybe they (surveyors) stationed themself at Raffles Pace and interviewed those in long sleeves with coat & tie ...... -_-

asked them go to outside AMK MRT station and interview those ppl over there ... :ph34r::ph34r:

yup...i share your sentiments...... [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

what has actually gone up in price?..... properties and COEs are the two big ticket items.... now we [bigcry] , will we :D when they go down? not likely, coz they only go down when market is bad.............. so either way we always [bigcry]

agree ....

maybe they (surveyors) stationed themself at Raffles Pace and interviewed those in long sleeves with coat & tie ...... -_-

asked them go to outside AMK MRT station and interview those ppl over there ... :ph34r::ph34r:

this is true.... really crap [:(]