Your very first car.....

Vega

Wow, seems like back then an auto transmission (even a primitive 3-speeder), air-conditioning, power steering, power windows and central locking were quite a big deal. Today it would be hard to imagine any car without these now "basic" features!

You be suprised that air-conditioning is still "optional" in many seasonal countries, it's the "heater" that is standard in these countries..

I guess over there the Sun is not so hot and penerating.

I remembered when I was schooling in Aussie, my fren brought a dirt cheap Hyundai Coupe from another outgoing student....the car has no A/C. During summer where temperatures can go even hotter than singapore, the car literary fog out when we open the doors. My fren even resort to driving half-naked....very funny!

↡ Advertisement

My first nightmare car was a Lada which keeps spoiling every month.

I don't have a advertisement of the Lada, but I have the ad of it's competitor....not that it's any better...

skoda.jpg

Neutral Newbie

I don't have a advertisement of the Lada, but I have the ad of it's competitor....not that it's any better...

Same pattern same problem different price.

Nightmare appears again! :o

All i remember is ac keep spoiling than Engine belt keep breaking.. Use for 6 months i surrender and sold it back. [laugh]

Edited by Maka

Same pattern same problem different price.

Nightmare appears again! :o

All i remember is ac keep spoiling than Engine belt keep breaking.. Use for 6 months i surrender and sold it back. [laugh]

did you drive the last 10km with a white flag on the roof?? :o

Neutral Newbie

have been extremely fortunate to have owned two good cars in my short driving life. first was a toyota mrs, which i sold two months ago to buy a new lotus elise. never fail to remind myself everyday to be careful with the car because today might be as good as it gets.

post-71333-1324205476_thumb.jpg

Edited by Branzzz
↡ Advertisement