LTA gets feedback every 24 seconds!

Darthrevan

Every 24 seconds, someone has something to say about buses, trains, cars or taxis.

Last year, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) received more than 1.36 million responses as part of feedback over the phone or in writing. This is about double the number in 2007, a spokesman told The Straits Times.

The surge is a positive trend, said Mr Cedric Foo, MP for Pioneer SMC and chairman of the Government Parliamentary Committee for Transport. 'As our society matures, the 'bo chap' attitude is gradually giving way to 'I can make a difference with my feedback'. This should definitely be encouraged,' he added.

Political observer and former Nominated MP Zulkifli Baharudin said all feedback received, including complaints, should be viewed in a positive light.

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/S...ory_804898.html

↡ Advertisement

Well, whether they listen and take action is another thing.

Can feedback until the cow comes home but the one still up there in his ivory tower. [lipsrsealed]

Lol won't be surprised if 99.99% of feedbacks are negative ones.

and most of them mention TUCK YOU <_<<_<<_<

Clowns.

If they are doing a good job, no one will want to waste time calling or writing in.

I think calling people you don't know names shows a lack of class on your part.

I know some of the rank-and file staff who have to handle the large amount of "feedback", and half of the time they're deluged with people making frivolous complaints. The ministers encourage people to "feedback" to improve political mileage, while the poor ground staff have to do all the work.

Whoa, imagine the standard reply their printers had to print out. The printers must be exhausted. The ink cartridges & paper must have cost a bomb. :D Aiya, all tax payers money anyways.

So better dun feedback. Counter productive. :D

Supersonic

Clowns.

If they are doing a good job, no one will want to waste time calling or writing in.

Quite true, if they are doing a good job, dont think they will received feeback every 2.4 seconds! Unless LTA is indirectly telling us that the feeback that they received are compliment?! [rolleyes]

I think whether they received feedback every 2.4 seconds or not, wonder how many feedback did they response and solved?

Supersonic
(edited)

99% of feedback are ignore.

Maybe they dont ignore but they simply send you a standard reply, telling you that they will look into the matter and will take necessary action if it is required. [rolleyes]

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement