Porsche

Throttle2

eh ello...your GTR not mucxh better....how many programs u have, blah blah..adjust wat settings.....walau..start car 20 min [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

wah lau, only 3 button le. either race mode, or humji mode. i never even use launch control before le .. you guys damn lucky. my car will probably break into 2 if i do ... hahahaah [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Well,it is just a reply for all the so-called rich man here.

not only here, see your other posts. Anyway, the day you cannot post, you know why. STFU if you have nothing constructive to add.

Your nonsense wll be deleted

• Praise 1

wah lau, only 3 button le. either race mode, or humji mode. i never even use launch control before le .. you guys damn lucky. my car will probably break into 2 if i do ... hahahaah [laugh]

got G meter bo?...I tried the Boxster S..and it had.....pwah...hardly hit 0.1G [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Well,it is just a reply for all the so-called rich man here.

sorry bro, but it sounds like sour grapes to me. why so unhappy if other people are successful? go out there and work hard, you also can reap the rewards. you think most of the guys with the 3 brands you mentioned sit on their asses commenting on forums all day? [laugh]

Bro, I would steer clear of AWD when it comes to the 911. Which is why I didn't contemplate the C4 or the turbo models. There's something pure and exhilirating about the RWD experience.

I do not live in Singapore bro. Unlike you guys, I cannot afford a Porsche in Singapore, surely not the 911 range.

4WD is good if you like to also drive in Winter, especially in more snowy areas, & up the mountains & highlands. Driving in a sport car along one of the 'Top gear' best driving route, is one of the cars things I like to do before I die.

I have driven fast car in Singapore traffic.... [;)] ), & in less than a week time, I will be going first time on mountain roads into the Alps, but not in a very fast car.

Anyway, my target now is a more modest BMW 335ix estate, one size fit all car.

Edited by Kiadaw

sorry bro, but it sounds like sour grapes to me. why so unhappy if other people are successful? go out there and work hard, you also can reap the rewards. you think most of the guys with the 3 brands you mentioned sit on their asses commenting on forums all day? [laugh]

dun bother bro wif the dumbfrk..he will be history and to think quite a senior fella joined in 2006. MAybe kena stroke, so now off tangent

got G meter bo?...I tried the Boxster S..and it had.....pwah...hardly hit 0.1G [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

fastest i've hit i think was between 0.8 or 0.9 le. sometimes if late at night, ill take the marine parade roundabout and the sideways g force hits about ... 0.7 (i think .. eyes normally on the road, its a blink or miss it situation)

fastest i've hit i think was between 0.8 or 0.9 le. sometimes if late at night, ill take the marine parade roundabout and the sideways g force hits about ... 0.7 (i think .. eyes normally on the road, its a blink or miss it situation)

think u hit the KJE-BKE, at the downslope, can hit 1.... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] and drifffffffffft..out onto Eway

think u hit the KJE-BKE, at the downslope, can hit 1.... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] and drifffffffffft..out onto Eway

ah? i no confidence ... i dont think im schumacher or something, so i really try to avoid testing limits. i do wish they would open up a drag strip at least .. cant really f'up a drag race i suppose ... hahah ...

i miss that merc driving course nia ... keep asking to floor it until happy happy.

(okok, sorry for the OT liao ... roflol)

ah? i no confidence ... i dont think im schumacher or something, so i really try to avoid testing limits. i do wish they would open up a drag strip at least .. cant really f'up a drag race i suppose ... hahah ...

i miss that merc driving course nia ... keep asking to floor it until happy happy.

(okok, sorry for the OT liao ... roflol)

yeah....still haven written my FR...shiooooooooooooooooooook.....can whack all the cars song song

When leaving circuit...knn, my car so slow [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Not really sour grapes lah, just can't stand people talk big in the forum :)

You are right, bro. Rich man won't have time to comment on forum.

let me intro you to a new term called 'log out'

nobody asked you to read......much more comment nonsensically.

The buck stops here! Any more issues, you will be handed more colours

yeah....still haven written my FR...shiooooooooooooooooooook.....can whack all the cars song song

When leaving circuit...knn, my car so slow [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

ya can really feel it man. too bad no time for malaysia. i know a lot of the GTR bro's are headed up there for a 3 day event ... but if i cant commit time to take the future wife for holiday and i go for that ... well lets just say it wont be pleasant ... hahaha

and it might not be 'future' but 'past' [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

haha. frankly, if she ask me to trade in my gtr for a regular sedan, ill do it!

8 years is a long time so no point to argue over a car :D

haha. frankly, if she ask me to trade in my gtr for a regular sedan, ill do it!

8 years is a long time so no point to argue over a car :D

Good on you... [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

I do not live in Singapore bro. Unlike you guys, I cannot afford a Porsche in Singapore, surely not the 911 range.

4WD is good if you like to also drive in Winter, especially in more snowy areas, & up the mountains & highlands. Driving in a sport car along one of the 'Top gear' best driving route, is one of the cars things I like to do before I die.

I have driven fast car in Singapore traffic.... [;)] ), & in less than a week time, I will be going first time on mountain roads into the Alps, but not in a very fast car.

Anyway, my target now is a more modest BMW 335ix estate, one size fit all car.

You are the envy of many, I'm sure (well, certainly of me). It's always been a dream of mine to go flat out on the Autobahn in a really fast car. Oh well, I have to find an excuse (conference or otherwise) to go to Germany soon. :D

Well done, congrats and welcome (back) to the P-fold.

It's difficult finding the optimal used P-car. You should just go with the first car that best meets your expectations. I wasn't going to get a Cab, but Andy gave the car two thumbs up, so in I went, because I had no confidence of being able to find a great specimen again.

Yup.

i see the car, everything is ok, i put deposit.

the likelyhood is i change cars again in Mar-Jun 2014

To Spawn: Yes I did look quite hard at GTRs as well....

bottomline is i'm trying not to go ballistic and spend so much money.

I''m a miser and my heartaches everytime i spend money.

Yup.

i see the car, everything is ok, i put deposit.

the likelyhood is i change cars again in Mar-Jun 2014

To Spawn: Yes I did look quite hard at GTRs as well....

bottomline is i'm trying not to go ballistic and spend so much money.

I''m a miser and my heartaches everytime i spend money.

personally, i think the one thing porsche has over the gtr is the reliability. you can take it out to the track, flog the s--t out of it and drive it home. gtr will probably break down after a few laps. its sad but true. so since you've got the bigger budget, you should consider that since reliability should be a key factor.

what kind of maintenance costs are you expecting though? (just for my idea .. )

↡ Advertisement