Google Maps latest version

Shor

The latest version of Google Maps navigation is terrific. I think people using smartphone, all should have this!

I already set aside my standalone GPS . Any brothers tried and like it?? Have a few lines larrr :D

↡ Advertisement

The latest version of Google Maps navigation is terrific. I think people using smartphone, all should have this!

I already set aside my standalone GPS . Any brothers tried and like it?? Have a few lines larrr :D

you very suaku leh.... yes i agree its great. Simple and clear

But some problem

1) Battery life of your phone when using GPS. Yes you can charge in car. But overall will have effect on battery life

2) Call come in very troublesome if you are those type of road idiots who rely on GPS 24/7 and at every turn (there are ppl like this. Like my colleague)

3) Scared your touch screen die out faster.

but if you are those type that change phone every 1 years plus. Like me hahaha. then no issue lah... just use until song.

Is it you change GPS so you MIA on thursday???

Edited by Ngck

How would this Google Maps perform in Malaysia for example? If it requires a live data connection, your service provider is going to huat all the way

local sim and hope the 3g connection is stable.

maps can be downloaded offline as backup

you very suaku leh.... yes i agree its great. Simple and clear

But some problem

1) Battery life of your phone when using GPS. Yes you can charge in car. But overall will have effect on battery life

2) Call come in very troublesome if you are those type of road idiots who rely on GPS 24/7 and at every turn (there are ppl like this. Like my colleague)

3) Scared your touch screen die out faster.

but if you are those type that change phone every 1 years plus. Like me hahaha. then no issue lah... just use until song.

Is it you change GPS so you MIA on thursday???

Bro don't say I Suaku lar. I know this app long ago but the old version I'm not quite keen. After installing the new version, I begin to like it man!!!

Ya, I agree batt life span short but it's okay lar, use it for the sake of using. I a bit road idiot one, buildings in Sg sometimes is a pain in the a--.......

I not MIA, I told Bro Calvin79 last minute I must fly to K.L...... haizzzzzzzz, next week sure must kick kick!!!!!!! Our season starting bro.

local sim and hope the 3g connection is stable.

maps can be downloaded offline as backup

You said I suaku i think you Suakuer....hahahahha

This map offline no 3G also working lar!!! This is why i love it so much!

You said I suaku i think you Suakuer....hahahahha

This map offline no 3G also working lar!!! This is why i love it so much!

you mean offline map still can route?

map offline of course no 3g can work....

but turn by turn navigation i dun think so....

paiseh. i dun use gps one.

you mean offline map still can route?

map offline of course no 3g can work....

but turn by turn navigation i dun think so....

paiseh. i dun use gps one.

Ya bro, this app offline no 3G also working. Turn by turn and voice navi without 3G also functioning! That's why so good , very handy for oversea.

Ya in Sg no need GPS lar, but in Tuas area, I need it very much!

Edited by Shor

Ya bro, this app offline no 3G also working. Turn by turn and voice navi without 3G also functioning! That's why so good , very handy for oversea.

nice..... go overseas will try

OT abit.

If you are overseas and you turn on the GPS on your smartphone, will you be charged for it?

GPS is free ... but AGPS is chargeable.

however, google maps requires data download to work.

is it the map or is it my galaxy note ... the map cannot pan ?

its your phone.... haha

do a restart maybe?

Edited by Ngck

OT abit.

If you are overseas and you turn on the GPS on your smartphone, will you be charged for it?

Normally I will off the 3G if the GPS is offline route able. I used Waze and I will try this Google maps next time. Off your 3 G if you are not so sure, so it will not charge a single cent.

Eh... can use without data meh? I using iOS. No data cannot use leh. How to download map to use offline? [:p]

↡ Advertisement