Proton diagnose tool

Mustang

Enquire Proton sg at Tts for diagnose to know what parts need to replace is SGD50 while at Larkin Svc Ctr is around RM85-95.My Saga BLM after 5 years got faulty Intake Air Fuel Module sensor problem.When drive for about 15-20 mins idling will hear diesel like clattering sound.Proton sg also no idea how much does the sensor cost cause have to ask Malaysia side.Hot whether will consume a bit of fuel cause of hot air not well regulated.My Exora also siao2 last 4 months already change abs sensor now appear again..Suspect batt nearly weak.Think fanbelt also need to replace Liao..

↡ Advertisement

Bro why don't go straight to Malaysia to do the replacement? I do my maintenance stuff over at the Malaysia Proton at Taman U. Much cheaper than doing it in Singapore. Have compared quotes before.

Supercharged

Actually there is a charge to do the PDT at Taman U...just that it is waived because we do servicing & repairs there. The charge is (if I recall correctly) RM50.

Oh, did not know that. Anyway I go there when I need to get something done with my car. So using the PDT is included as part of the package. <_<

Neutral Newbie

Hi All drivers,

I am selling my >5 years Proton Persona Car as my dad was recently diagnose with stroke causing me to hold on to 2 cars now. Car companies are not even breaking even the price of the car and they are selling it off 1.5 times the price, I understand they have to make profit to cover losses. That's why I am trying to cut the middle person so that you can contact direct owner at a lower price,at least selling it to cover my balance loan payment. My loss is your gain, so to speak...

Car in very mint condition, 0 accident. Has an overhead video player for back passengers, disc changer and etc (small stuff). Others are standard installation. Car has >6 months road tax (24th Dec 2013), and to top it off, balance insurance, I will transfer to your name, you just need to top up the balance. It has also cleaning service with CARS International until May 2014. Price is negotiable. More details you can go to either link below.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...044&DL=1000

Thank you for viewing my page.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Enquire Proton sg at Tts for diagnose to know what parts need to replace is SGD50 while at Larkin Svc Ctr is around RM85-95.My Saga BLM after 5 years got faulty Intake Air Fuel Module sensor problem.When drive for about 15-20 mins idling will hear diesel like clattering sound.Proton sg also no idea how much does the sensor cost cause have to ask Malaysia side.Hot whether will consume a bit of fuel cause of hot air not well regulated.My Exora also siao2 last 4 months already change abs sensor now appear again..Suspect batt nearly weak.Think fanbelt also need to replace Liao..

Bro, care to explain about fan belt change?

Edited by Hydraexhaust

Bro, I think the clattering sound might not only be IAFM sensor... It could be a stuck/sticky lifter also.. For your Exora, yes, I think it's battery problem.. Your car got crick-crick sound when aircon on is it? Might not be fanbelt... It's the tensioner need to be replaced... Campro liddat one... You wanna try non-Proton Edar workshop? Should be a tad cheaper, but workmanship is as good, if not better.. They got PDT also.. I've been sending my Persona to this WS at JB.. PM me if you're interested, maybe can go together sometime!

Cheers!

Bro, I think the clattering sound might not only be IAFM sensor... It could be a stuck/sticky lifter also.. For your Exora, yes, I think it's battery problem.. Your car got crick-crick sound when aircon on is it? Might not be fanbelt... It's the tensioner need to be replaced... Campro liddat one... You wanna try non-Proton Edar workshop? Should be a tad cheaper, but workmanship is as good, if not better.. They got PDT also.. I've been sending my Persona to this WS at JB.. PM me if you're interested, maybe can go together sometime!

Cheers!

Ok good think wanna replace my Iafm valve needle was quote rm275.

Cheers!

Care to explain what's lifter?Is it the needle valve?My 5 years Saga BLM seldom use its only shy 30k in mileage,Off days always use My co share exora which is already 3 years with 38k mileage.Working use bike only,Anyway we can apps at 93257274

↡ Advertisement