Yokohama BluEarth Ace-AE50

Cephas

Thanks Cephas i m on ae50 at the moment. upgraded my brake and some brothers did recommended me to change to re003 too.

You may also consider michelin ps3 which has very good reviews too.

Or if you still prefer eco tyres, can try bridgestone ep200.

↡ Advertisement

Thanks Cephas i m on ae50 at the moment. upgraded my brake and some brothers did recommended me to change to re003 too.

right decision

is more dangers to upgrade Brake and running on normal tires

I believe this re003 should improve your braking distance which is some just do not agreed on this issue

Braking distance on Wet is particularly important here

this Distance shortened could save you from hitting the front car (impact)

Tires are the only contact not just comfort But Safety is above everything

another thing to highlight to CAR brake upgraded

you not only have to keep safety distance in front but also your back car ,because your Big brake brakes to effective till back car need to keep longer braking distance from you. [bounce2]   

• Praise 1

right decision

is more dangers to upgrade Brake and running on normal tires

I believe this re003 should improve your braking distance which is some just do not agreed on this issue

Braking distance on Wet is particularly important here

this Distance shortened could save you from hitting the front car (impact)

Tires are the only contact not just comfort But Safety is above everything

another thing to highlight to CAR brake upgraded

you not only have to keep safety distance in front but also your back car ,because your Big brake brakes to effective till back car need to keep longer braking distance from you. [bounce2]   

Thanks bro i can keep that distance between the front vehicle but i cant from those behind....worst i m driving a red plate  lorries and vans love to bully me by coming very close to me :(

Edited by Richardlim31

btw any recommendation for a authorized bridgestone tyre shop? Thanks once again

This is very subjective. I bought ae50 from a local tyre shop. They costed me $480 which was higher price compared to some others who bought them at a lower price for 15" size. Worth it as they lasted me for 3yrs of use.

I took the opportunity while i was on leave to go over to msia tyre shop for re003. With the currency exchange rate, i enjoyed at least 40% savings. It would be more fruitful with more than 1 things to change or do in the trip into jb.

I also swapped my muffler at the same time.

This is very subjective. I bought ae50 from a local tyre shop. They costed me $480 which was higher price compared to some others who bought them at a lower price for 15" size. Worth it as they lasted me for 3yrs of use.

I took the opportunity while i was on leave to go over to msia tyre shop for re003. With the currency exchange rate, i enjoyed at least 40% savings. It would be more fruitful with more than 1 things to change or do in the trip into jb.

Thanks bro but to go over to Malaysia for it that i will not :). i will check around. Thanks bro.

we must thank the Head of State for making their currency so weak

that is why we can see so many Malaysian rush to Sg to look for job (thanks for them  come here to cover our vacancy which most Sg refused to work )

we must thank the Head of State for making their currency so weak

that is why we can see so many Malaysian rush to Sg to look for job (thanks for them come here to cover our vacancy which most Sg refused to work )

Aiyo bro, this is tyre thread, now u diverting it to polytickle complaint. Please spare this thread from getting locked...

i m planning to change to bridgestone re003 because of the bbk. The current yoko ace ae50 is less then 5 months old and less then 6k of usage. I dont know whether tyre shop will take in old tyres so if any guys interested pls pm with your price. Thanks.

i m planning to change to bridgestone re003 because of the bbk. The current yoko ace ae50 is less then 5 months old and less then 6k of usage. I dont know whether tyre shop will take in old tyres so if any guys interested pls pm with your price. Thanks.

U may want to state your current tyre size.

My previous AE50 195/60/15 served me well for the past 2 years. extremly comfort and quiet with firm grip on wet days. Now budget cut change to Kumho KU31 can feel its noiser. for extra $25 per pcs, my advice is to go for AE50. Made in Japan somemore

Hi, I've been reading this thread quite thoroughly. I was quoted Yokohama Ae50 84H made in Japan. Reason I want to change this is because tire is far too noisy on the road for my vios. I change my tires 4 months ago though. Im currently on Michelin 185/60 r15 84H. Can advice if I should proceed? Cannot tahan alresdy the noise too loud.

Supercharged

Hi, I've been reading this thread quite thoroughly. I was quoted Yokohama Ae50 84H made in Japan. Reason I want to change this is because tire is far too noisy on the road for my vios. I change my tires 4 months ago though. Im currently on Michelin 185/60 r15 84H. Can advice if I should proceed? Cannot tahan alresdy the noise too loud.

your current michelin which model?

my Dear member

4 months old tire shouldn't have noise issue especially your current Michelin tire(correct me if I am wrong)

ae50 only attracted me is japan produced , but in a, not a man of country origin sensitive.

please get your workshop or tire company for advice before you replace them or discard them.

just MHO

↡ Advertisement